Posts by Bansheee

Yes please I' am also very sad that you guys do not put the Donichuka potions anymore in Items shop as offer. Please bring them back iam almost out of them got only a few left and already last year I could not buy them.

Kinesis and I didn't had a great start. But we made our way through it and even installed a friendship in the end. He was always helpful and caring and wanted that people get the best out of their char / class ect. He loved to say that he is the fastest power leveler on the server and I think he deserve that title :)

His death didn't took me by surprise as he had told me about it few months ago. And still it left me stunned and shocked and I am so sad to hear about it. I talked with him during this last months and asked him about his plans he has for his last weeks. And the most important thing he wanted to do, was spending time with his family, which he loved so much. My sincere condolences goes out to his family, friends and his guild.

I am really sorry that his young soul was taken to early and I will never forget him.

Rest in peace Kinesis

Bansheee / Astral