Posts by Keltorag

Does anyone recall the Macro command that shows the bank pane?

I used to have it as a useful macro to see which set-parts I had stored there when running instances.

It didn't let you interact with the bank, just let you see it.

This is implemented in the zBag and InventoryViewer addons. The second allows you to watch not only your bank but also any twinks on one account.

i guess you will have to dig into sol library to find out how this is done there.

btw, Keltorag , what are you planning to do?

I came to the same conclusion that the GetInventoryItemDurable function does not work with items in the inventory and I need to try using the Salt library.
    I wanted to make a function that checks durable in inventory and diz'nchant item in the cell where durable is lower than 101. And then with a macro call this function several times with a wait of 3 seconds that not make each item manually.

Tell me how to get the value of the maximum durability of an item in the inventory? I found that in zBag addon get this value by using Sol library.
    The wiki even has a mention of the Sol.data.items.GetBagItemData function from that library and I found an example of use there, but it doesn't work when I try to apply it.