Posts by Csendeshalal

in panth normal ET miss like 40% skill depends but more succes than ET..at lvl 110

normal mod problem way less dbuff/buff rogue not effect right but is doing very fine sometime better sometime lower than w/m "better is not often till zero pat buff on class/

is not sure but title swap /use skill and then swap bk title need time you can easyer interupt next skill when use something to fast....like title not change cendril macro same

and very bad see ppl like use FT SA earlier instead of music cast time end FT SA very important and you can run to boss or step close when all title swap done

about this skill /cast Hunter Stance...not sure is good idea add macro you can be far to boss walking ppl not do dps ^^

I don't think is working as intended, I don't see any reason why RW would want to release an instance that can't be run for years even at lvl cap. I don't know about peak lvl 20, but i can tell you that lvl 111 boss from normal mode can't be killed with peak lvl 10, while we always had boss a few lvl over our cap in endgame instances (like 103 in Tomb of Souls). The only reason I see for this is that the system is not working as intended, but like always they just aren't fixing it and GF is doing nothing about.

Normal mode bosses can be killed with peak 10 with decent party 1 tank and 2 dps thats peak 10

You think so? I'm not so sure until someone show me that can be done. You fail over 50% of hits, that means you cant use scouts and rogues have serious issues too. I guess with decent party maybe you can kill boss 1, the rest I don't think so. Ofc i wont test it, we are only 2 players at peak lvl 10 in Ibergard.

then how i have t11 stated +25 normal mod dagger ? and trust my rogue do pretty nice dmg in normal mod

atm how it is work.....step1 .: ppl buy diamon "is wanan buy something from AH".....second step world shout WTS dia sometime is not so easy when itemshop promo GARBAGE like 70% of time it is...hope you sell trusted player and pay for it instead of scamm.....hurry you got gold lets step 3 ..: go to AH and buy stat /tier etc ^^

nice idea ...but not sure this game interested server 400k each current diamond price

even 1bill gold limit in AH/BP is a joke ....old time when dia 7k each good enough but not after 11+year....!

and me more like when you can put item to AH for diamond make it easyer than trade ....and if is happen what about AH TAX? ^^

no idea about new server but thx for pantheon instance AH like empty on Vidar too till cant sell any "old" item :(.. run over and over ST - TOS just for sell item pointless

good idea even i like instance mount ...many other game have ..! not so fun run bk to last boss 4min long and wait rest who more slow or just DC happen and must wait ppl run bk

cedric removed by bug ....at 1st day is out all 10k dia by ppl swap channel and buy agin daily dia then redo so instead of fix it is just recall permanent!!

AH dia removed by many reseller.... at end dia price crazy high...instead of fix it somewhere like cap dia price or made bound after bought it etc !!

Moghwyn lvl 50 char cant even hit me rogue trust me........and what i say before? maybe thats why is cant fix it....and if you read i say magic hit class diferent!!!!!!....even some skill bugged can hit anything w/o lvl diference but is come from bug not normal way

somewhere i understand why peak lvl failed ...till is made sw more unbalanced than now " lots of ppl not bother lvling but play daily sw and if there 9-10 lvl diference you like cant even hit it specialy if is use sw gear too and is not magic hit class " but this all not reason annoy every other ppl pve content

maybe time to sw out BETA...and fix everything after almost 2year?