Posts by Apuparentsuri

I will try that next week, after Windows updates come out :)

But I did restart my computer several times in the last few months. I don't remember checking if the issue goes away though. Maybe it's because I keep my computer running for several weeks at a time without restarts? Could there be anything else that causes the issue?

Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: Map Quest Icons

Description: I use WoW Maps add-on. I noticed a few months ago that when I right-click on an NPC with a quest, instead of showing a menu to follow, etc, I get out of the zone map to a larger map (which is a feature of WoW Map but only when you right-click on empty space, not on NPC). I also noticed I don't see any quests unless I use WoW Map option to draw all quest-icons. For a while I thought it was some issue with WoW Map add-on. Today I updated the add-on to the most recent version, but the issue remained. I decided to remove the add-on to see if it really is the cause of the issue, but after removing it I still don't see any quests on the zone map. I decided to remove all my add-ons, but that didn't help. Without WoW Map my map is configured to show me everything, but I could be standing to an NPC with a quest (as shown on the mini map), but on the zone map I see nothing. Also, with WoW Map I can see quest icons when looking at the larger maps even though I don't see them when I go down to any zone map. I tried to do RoM repair, but that didn't work either. I wonder if the problem is with some of the config files. I looked thru whatever files I could find, but didn't see any settings for the map. On my other computer everything works properly with and without WoW Maps add-on.

Server: Aeterna

Version: whatever current version is, not sure where to find it now, it used to be on the log in screen before the launcher was introduced.

I was hoping that's not gonna be the answer. This totally sucks. Would be nice if all corpses just disappear after some time. I was doing other quests and got to the quest where you need to burn Alliance corpses.

I am colorblind, and I am pretty sure there are more colorblind people in this game. Is it possible to replace blue or red energies in this minigame with some other color, like black, or make them more saturated, because I can't really tell them apart. I can tell HP and MP bars apart easily - making energies of these colors will be much easier to see for colorblind people.

Any and all the skill that you will use.

You start with a few skills at first. As you level, you get new skills, and as you play, you gain Talent Points (TP) to upgrade your skills. As you progress, you will figure out which skills are useful and which skills are useless.

Somehow on some of my characters I went to the wrong side of magical/physical titles and didn't get the titles I wanted. Is there a way to reset guild titles to start from the beginning again?

I don't know if this event is timed (it probably is), but the number of energies that appear is different every time I play it. Most of the time they appear more than 25 times (so you can make 1 or 2 or even 3 mistakes and still get 25 needed), but sometimes they only appear 25 times exactly, leaving no room for error. In two cases they appeared 24 times only. Is it possible to make it so that a set number of energies appears during the game?

I was so excited to finally finish the quest line and move to Rorazan that I probably didn't read all the next quest's description that talks about going to Varanas first. Yes, I wish they would change it so it's less confusing.

Cenre Thanks for the tip, I'll contact support and see what they can do for me.

This is not the best way as every player can crash. If they could make SW items expire after SW, that would eb a solution. Or maybe if a player re-enters the game while having SW items, they should get a message asking if they want to re-enter SW. If they click yes, they get back to SW with all SW items. If they click no, SW items disappear.

I don't believe buffs increase with level. Also, some information there is wrong or missing. There's nothing about legendary buff that gives 10% TP & XP for completing quests, and Talent buffs give 30%/40%, not 5%/10%.

As far as I know, add-ons should be in Runes of Magic\Interface\addons folder. If Interface folder or addons folder doesn't exist, create it.

Well, if this dagger is still used, I am on Aeterna server, and I can make for it for free for anyone who gives me mats for it.