Posts by teoteodore

Which server are you on? If you're on Aeterna, I could send you a few stacks of that Infinite Herb. As for avoiding it, not sure it's possible, unless you play a class that has a spell to cleanse from poison.

Thanks, buddy, those are the potions I bought --- I use about 1 per 1.5 slugs.

I'm lvl57 in Southern Janost and the first mob I encounter is this garden slug, lvl 57. It poisons me for a persistent 500 dps which means if I'm not in full health and drink a pot fast, I'll die. There's got to be a way to cure poison and avoid this death. Right?

Thanks, guys. I guess I'm just not being careful. I'm lvl12, was running the Barrow and got ganked by a few too many spiders. While I was fighting two, two others respawned or came out of nowhere. They seemed to be more densely packed in that cave than I'm used to.

The one thing that is really annoying is when you die near the end of a cave run, after killing 20+ mobs only to find that you have to run back and kill them all again. I've tried riding through them, but they seem to aggro and chase me further than you'd think. There's no trick or potion or talent?

In-game mail and AH require your registration email address to be activated. Normally you receive activation email quick enough. If something's not working for your account then contacting support is the only option.

I cannot understand what your problem with their response was. If they asked which email you were having an issue with ... well, why not just answer that?

I did

I asked a related question about not being able to contact support to get this issue resolved. I did get through to support but they asked for my email address before they would even consider the request, even though the email contained both possible email addresses that they could have. I read somewhere that the email address and the client had to match. So, I deleted all my Gameforge and RoM files everywhere and approached the game with a newly created gmail address and a completely new client and game download. But still no mail and auction house. Is there something I'm missing. Do I have to be a certain level (I got to lvl12)? Does it only work on the normal servers and not the Express ones?

I thought I registered and answered the emails when I created my account, but I'm still getting a message that mail and auction house, etc. aren't available. I tried contacting support using my email and password, but it didn't recognize my password. I asked to have a new one sent to my email address (twice) and haven't received it. PS, I did check Spam. Can someone contact me with some info and advice?

That about says it. I've downloaded the game via Steam, selected both the EU and US server with the same result. It shows the TOS screen but Agreeing does nothing; I can't scroll to the end. I've re-validated the game files. Any advice would be welcome.