Posts by Kettu

i don't know, i feel like adding more copy paste maps with different layouts starts to get boring. i think the level 100cap should be like that and find a different solution to level peak level. example run dungeons for peak xp orbs and make it worth it so people would focus their endgame for instances. add harder version from old inis, add new armors so the peak level is worth it, fix existing bugs and make the game more stable is what i recommend. the overall story could end when getting level 100 and peak level could be the never ending outcome of the story.

When you start setting up multiple toons in party to function autonomously while you operate the main, that's a form of botting. Botting is no bueno.

so does this mean that if i have alt(s) that accept party invites autonomously is considered as botting hence not allowed in rom?

is there a way to make a macro that cast autoshot ones by pressing the macro and if i press macro again many times it uses shot only till the target is dead or autoshot if its manually disabled and repeat this process with a new target?

Anyone could explain detailed info about how all the physical accuracy stats and numbers work?
    I heard the weapon skill increase the chance to hit target but don't see any clear number how much it add to the %chance to hit.
    there is also accuracy (with numbers) and accuracy chance (with %) so are these 2 different from another or they add together to the chance to hit and how can i calculate how much that number adds to the % chance?
    Also how much enemy and my own level affect to the accuracy chance ?

as a scout i miss hits alot and i find that the accuracy chance is as important as crit hit chance but cant see how to calculate it so i could see what needed to increase it higher

1- Phirius shell limit

2- Momento limit

3- Honor point limit

i think there already is a limit for these.

4- The maximum buff limit should be increased from 40 (to 50 or more)

what buff you referring to?
    i think all the class skill buffs that are instant without any cooldowns and requirements should be either turned to passive skills or increase the buff time for like 1hour or so, i dont see the reason why some skillbuffs have so small time like 3minutes or 5minutes. its annoying to cast these buffs all the time and macros/addons don't work while you ride with your mount and it might interrupt your skill castings

5- The food potions stack x30 to 100 or more

this i agree, all food/pot buffs 99 stack, yet again i don't see the logic behind for small stacks

about this skill /cast Hunter Stance...not sure is good idea add macro you can be far to boss walking ppl not do dps

i always walk close enough so i don't have to move after buffs, never aggro'ed boss in this distance. only rare cases when the boss get bushed back but have enough time to walk closer even with the -80% reduced moving speed

anyone know how to make this work since this keep failing time to time? sometimes works fine and sometimes skips pots or skills.

/cast Target Area

/wait 1

/use Housekeeper Special Caviar Sandwich

/wait 1

/cast Concentration

/wait 1

/use Strong Stimulant

/wait 1

/cast Savage Power

/wait 1

/cast Blood Arrow

/wait 1

/run SetTitleRequest(530467);

/wait .2

/run CastSpellByName("Fire Training")

/wait .2

/run SetTitleRequest(530510);

/wait .8

/use Arcane Potion

/wait 1

/cast Hunter Stance

/wait 1

/cast Arrow of Essence

anyone know how to make fire training title to self cast with selfbuff macro? every other skill and pot and food buffs works fine but cant make a title swap and cast fire training and swap back to previous title working with other it works only whit macro dedicated only for that

Feel free to comment if something is lacking or incorrect so ill update it.

Equipment & Stats

-Main-hand weapon:

Dagger - (tiered to the highest tier), (gives the most damage).

-Off-Hand:

Dagger - (Stat Stick), (rogue/mage benefits best from dagger).

-Armor:

Leather gear:

Yanamori set and Darkfang set (Highest damage, moderate pattack, high crit chance)

or

Yanamori set and 4pieces level 100 quest gear (Moderate damage, high pattack, low crit chance)

or

Resolute set, Divine set and Nebula woods set including trinkets (Low damage, Highest pattack, high crit chance)

Trinkets:

Full speed trinke set and 2 pieces level 100 quest trinkets

-Stats

Dex/P.att - x4

Str/P.att - x2

(For highest pattack)

Buffs

-Long duration buffs

[Grassland Mix] - (+10% HP)

[Steamed Fish Steak] - (+15% Pattak)

[Hero Potion] - (+20% all attributes)

-Short duration buffs

[Strong Stimulant] - (+25% attack speed)

[Extinction Potion] - (+650 crit hit rate)

[Caviar Sandwich] - (+10% crit hit dmg) these can be crafted from your housekeeper.

ItemSetSkills

[Greedy Blood Maggot] - (From Kulech Bones Nest)

[Poison Pangs] - (From Bethomia)

Skills

-Main damage skills:

[Enchanted Throw]

[Normal Attack]

[Throw]

[Shadowstab]

[Low Blow]

[Wound Attack]

-AOE damage skills:

[Enlivened Blade]

[Day Of Rain]

-Trash damage skills:

[Shadowstab]

[Enlivened Blade]

Here is a list of skills I would recommend that you get to maximum level

-Rogue General Skills:

1.[Nimble Hands]

2.[Throw]

3.[Shadowstab]

4.[Agility]

-Mage General Skills:

1.[Silence]

-Rogue Specific Skills:

5.[Illusion Blade Dance]

6.[Dagger Mastery]

7.[Low Blow]

8.[Wound Attack]

SkillRotatio

-Buffs

1.[Lute/tamb]

2.[Unknown Choise]

3.[Caviar Sandwich] - (or the house maid one)

4.[Informer]

5.[Strong Stimulant]

6.[Fervent Attack]

7.[Create Opportunity]

8.[Assassin Rage]

9.[Premeditation]

-SkillRotation:

1.Start with [Throw] and run melee distance.
    2.Use [Shadowstab], [Low Blow], [Wound Attack] and try to spam normal attack with [Throw] at the same time.
    3.Repeat till boss is dead.

Enchanted Throw with level 70 eliteskill and high attack speed does 80% from all your damage so spamming that Normal Attack is very important!

Don't think gameforge want to abandon this game, they still make a decent amount of money off of the playerbase here. But they've always been awful at communication. I'm personally still clueless how gameforge can not pressure runewaker to fix this shit after 1 year and be fine with them developing crappy new festival content that almost no one cares about.

i think ROM would still be a strong contender against other old style mmorpg games if they would fix and polish every flaw in this game.

"it's an MMO" is not a valid answer, if you look how guild wars 2 or other big mmo's handle they'r games its totally different. Its always different people who kill these, so the only way is realistically to afk at the boss or wait for maintenance and see when it spawns and ask for help. last time my guild mate told me he kill blind hackman in 3am, i had to go work in the morning so cant be up late at night. today i got 1 proof of valor because it was server maintenance and i knew world bosses are up, first i went to mandara but sadly the one who killed it ignored me and just looted all then i went to wodjin and this time i got 1. now i need to wait for next maintenance or afk 24hours witch is not really good practice for a game, even if its mmo. we know how unpopular timegated stuff is in games and it would be only beneficial for game developers if there would be real reason behind it, in this case its unnecessary. lets face it, it is an issue and should be worked somehow. i would be totally ok if they would make proof of valor an itemshop item as well.

its very hard to get proof of valor's for elites when people farm those bosses and wont take people who needs elites in count. my recommendation would be that remove any loot that would be beneficial for endgame content from Wodjin and maybe reduce the spawning time as well so people could farm that boss for elites. OR make alternative way to obtain proof of valor

So as i followed the "all attribute" quest-line and got the fire training skill title my all attribute title quests ended and the Obsidian Stronghold NPC only offers the magical and strength path (Mad Rush title) but no all attributes, i also checked guild castle housemaid but she wont give any quests. am i missing something here or do i have to start other path in order to continue with the all attribute path?

Hi! is the Blind Hackman worldboss still in the game or removed? i think i read many years ago that its removed or bugged and as i have never seen it, not even camping at the location after server resets i think its not there but can this be confirmed and if the boss is removed from the game is there a way to complete the quest that require you to kill it?