Posts by Sixrealms

Yup , was just showing the image to show that I received the file correctly . anyways I just ran an md5 check on the gf installer and the installer is intact and complete with no errors but still having issues connecting to gf services . So i'll move on and save my money :D

Plus I don't need a gm telling my i effed up lol or is that normal for you to speak like that ? jw

Well , I think that is the end of line for me all . been a dedicated player since beta and this is the last draw for me . Between the client issues , support issues , lack of management in the organization and the extremely over priced item shop that is making players like myself sick , I think its time for me to move on to a more organized game that works >.<

O did I mention the fail rate on the plussing jewels omg that could spark a whole thread just with that lol .

best of luck community , you will need it :D

@SaitoHajime ,

the original post with my error was me downloading the new client after clearing it out and getting everything cleaned up . secondly even with a clean install I am still getting the same issue as I will show another image of it. Also just to be safe I always have my anti virus off just to be safe and still getting the same issue.

As you are able to see from the image below , I just took the picture as I was writing this message and also as you can see im not using windows defender . As stated in previous message I am a software engineer and im sure I know a thing or two about installing software.

As for your txt file that you attached ya that didnt work at all ... nice try tho . The zip file that was loaded upto mega actually sucked also . attached picture for your review.

@SaitoHajime ,

no idea how you eff'd that up but, some regkeys are at HKCU Software Gameforge4d

Try deleting all the remains that you can find, same for remains of files in the install folder of the launcher, see if you maybe find some lingering process of it remaining running, if so, kill it. Then try reinstalling. Otherwise, no idea, I'm glad we teamlers didnt code that thing :P

first of all how I eff'd it up ? really is that how you speak to players ? secondly I have checked everything with the registered and all has been removed and is clean as I did a clean install of windows just to be 100% sure .. any smart remark for that one ??? waiting ...

So since I am running a clean install of windows , there should be no issue right ... wrong having the same issue . O before I get a comment, when I mean clean install of windows I mean I formatted my hard drive back to pure 0 with computer forensic software to make sure there is no issue and just to be safe , I removed my m.2 ssd and replaced it with my new one .

finally just to be 100% safe that I have checked everything that I could on my end , I checked my fiber optic connection OC12 redundant connections :) checked my wan aggregation system and finally ran routing software to make sure my network was actually able to communication with your servers. Guess what .... my end is perfect ...

Even called my commercial fiber optics provider " Bell Canada " and had them run all the same test , im solid on my end :D

Well best of luck all , Runes of Magic just lost yet another player that has been around since beta and is a diamond buyer. Maybe one day they will actually do what they promise and I may return , but until that day best of luck

@SaitoHajime , like i mentioned above I removed the game via the game forge client and not via the windows apps menu just to make sure there was no issue ... and guess what , there was. I have been recording my progress as I go just to make sure

So the fun continues , I was able to fix the windows registry and get the old client out . Then rom strikes again with this ....

As you can seen from my attachment , the gf client wont even install or do its updates even when its 100% clean install . way to go rom , you sure know how to loose players like a boss.

Btw if you need good programmers that know what the hell they are doing , send me a message :D

Evening all , I have been playing since the beta and after todays patch mess up I'm just done with this game. First the patch like others above would not patch at all so i simply removed the game to reinstall it ..... that was a bad idea since I was using the original client and since the new launcher controls the whole thing when I removed the game from the launcher it messed up the Internal link to windows and will not remove the game correctly.

So just another way use players are getting boned by terrible software engineers , do you use children to develop your game or monkeys ?

I digress , has anyone found a work around to the patch issue or any idea if we are able to remove the clients information from Windows Registry so we can start with a fresh install ?