Posts by Caladin

YW, and I believe the formula exists but I got my information through experimentation and from a post that existed a long time ago on a previous version of this forum (now long gone).

The base tier of items can be seen in game and changes every 20 levels (lvl 1-20 = tier 1, 21-40 - tier 2, etc). Many moons ago, it was noticed that putting purple/green/blue drops into the arcane transmuter sometimes gave higher tier stones than the base tier of the item. At that point, we just experimented with the items we had available to find what worked. Thus we found that green drops gain +3 to their base level and blue items gained +7. Purple was a bit trickier and for a long time it was assumed they gained +11 (as there was a more limited range of items to experiment with). It wasn't until someone got hold of the formula that people realised purples gained +13 and found out what the pluses were for orange and brown items.

Incidentally, while some recipes can create higher quality items (eg: white recipe gives chance of green or blue item) whatever the quality of the item, its level is always the base level of the recipe.

Hope all that makes sense.

To directly make a T7, you need an item with an effective level of 121. I.E: lvl 121 White item, 118 green, 114 blue, 108 purple, and I've forgotten the values for orange (epic) and brown (legendary) items.

This means (I think) that if there were legendary items of lvl 100 (poss 99/98/97) around, these wouyld make T7s directly. As the highest level legendary items are the armours made from Hall of Chaos drops, there are no items available in game that would make T7s directly.

PS: for T6, its 98 green, 94 blue and 88 purple

Probably cos they won't want the support tickets from people accidentally deleting an item by mistake. Given the time taken for the depot to refresh after and item is removed, it is easy to click the wrong item by mistake.

That said, an collect all of item x might be useful. I.E. filter by item name and then take all.

Some should have got it as it was a prize option (one recipe of your choice) from a GM event that I missed.

I would like to see this repeated so I can get both that recipe and the Serenstrum recipe for relavant alts :)

The only deleted quest I never completed was the Zelkenrys daily in MT. As far as I know, that is true for Radioooooo and Fifio as well.

According to quest state, the quests I am missing in Chrysalia around the Battleground are Publics and these have never been accessible to my knowledge.

Dray's info is on how to get all the possible quests in Chrysalia. It doesn't cover how to get at the ones that have never been accessible, I think. The OPs list includes quests (like Sacrifice) that are accessible.

Mind you, if it does cover quests that were previously thought to be inaccessible, then it explains why the top quest completers seem to have 10 or so more quests completed than the max I can get to.

I think the Ruby system is working ok now.

I, to my surprise, don't seem to have any problems getting enough rubies for my needs, without having to spend insane amounts on diamonds. This is mainly because of the price of tempered jewels, even with my apparently unique (judging by forum posts) success rate with +20 jewels. Anyone having the sort of bad luck reported on the forums here, should be flooded with rubies as a result. If you ever do reduce the price of +20 jewels to a more realistic level, that would have a serious impact on ruby availability!

One point I would raise is, with the reduction of diamond prices of a lot of the more commonly bought items, this reduces the amount of rubies that you would tend to receive for the same amount of purchases. If you apply a 10% reduction to the related ruby shop items (principally drillers and perfect stones), this would resolve any shortfall.

I think the change, making certain items, eg: crafting furniture and plant pots, buyable with either rubies or diamonds was a good move and I think maybe this could be further extended.

One last thing, please get the rounding sorted and implement a minimum 1 ruby return for any purchase.

Meant to be because of vulgar meanings in languages other than English.

Boo is another one.

AC is the worst example, imo, because it causes the broken links that people often complain about and many people don't know about putting ac in your allowed words list to fix that.

As a general rule, Shell gear is good for a healer as it tends to have crit and healing bonus. Yes, the ideal end-game combination includes some of everything but shell gear is a good place to start.

Server was Macantacht back then, one of 4 EUEN servers. It became Agenor when merged with Isiltir (sp) (Aurora was Siochan+Smacht). Then Agenor merged with Aurora to become Vidar, the only remaining EUEN server.

There are still a few of us that played back in the mists of time but don't think any of the original RK players still do (though I may be wrong), at least I don't think any of the "legendary" players still play RoM, unless some came back on the new Idun server made with the Steam launch of RoM.