Posts by Naughtyboy

Why i can't see any change log of launcher at forum ? ?( It have some updates but where i can check what was added or fixed? I wanna see this information at forum or at any other site but at least give me link where i can check this, thank you in advance :P

After new launcher was released, sometimes i got a critical error after rejoining a party, but today it was just a crit festival. Every time i was given a party to restart ST the client crashed<X. As soon as i pressed the party acceptance button, the game immediately closed with crash.:thumbup: I thought that maybe this is due to addons that are associated with invitations to parties (I had 2 of those) and i removed them one after the other after the next crashes and nothing changed, the client crashed anyway.?( The only thing that helped after taking the party i had to confirm the transition to the channel of the leader of the group and then the game didn’t crash:S, I don’t know what kind of bug it is, but it burned my as.s so hard:cursing:, while i was running ST i crashed literally every 2 minutes. What is the cause of this bug and what should I do to solve it?X(

what hapened with launcher? why save data function broken? :cursing: opens window where i need to enter email and password every time and after presing play button there is brand new acc wo any chars :thumbup: and need to restart game and launcher few times to work well, what is this???<X this thing started for me yesterday i also asked guys in guild and they have same problem as me, fix this sh1t pls :!:

again was some mini update for launcher, but i can't see what changed, why here is no info at forum what was changed? no change logs, nothing?(

Tried to enter support page and now it shows me mistake *The data you entered is incorrect.* Before new laucher all was ok, it's also new feature of new laucher? I didn't change anything how it can be incorect???

The support account is separate from your game or gameforge account, so maybe you registered account before with different credentials?

u think i'm dumb or smth? read my messege again, Before new laucher all was ok ( that means i used support before, no? )

Tried to enter support page and now it shows me mistake *The data you entered is incorrect.* Before new laucher all was ok, it's also new feature of new laucher? I didn't change anything how it can be incorect??? :cursing:

p.s u said if i have problems with new laucher i should contact support, but how to contact with it now?

Can't quit gameforge client, it say : The client cannot be closed as the game is still running. And u can only retry or cancel this action :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, tho i closed game like 20 minutes ago, so i need to close process manually in task manager, very nice new laucher :S

Also what the point of gameforge live now? It's useless now? This new launcher selfdownloaded and selfinstalled and worked similar to virus, u can't decline install or stop it :thumbdown::cursing: If u click start game at gameforge live this *new* thing opens automatically :S Also i chosed europe server at account login and started game and it gave me to chose from NA servers :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, like wt.f, very negative first impressions :thumbdown::cursing:

I also ask you to note that the enemy selection system is completely shit, yesterday’s war were 4 top guilds in the reg and none fight against each other:thumbup:, the random system is so bad that all 20k + guilds almost always fight 1-3k guilds (that's reason why they keeping high points or getting even more:S), even if there are guilds in the pool that are equal in strength or stronger than them

very usefull to get 50 seeds when u need 2750 seeds for both quests from NPC, even with 10% droprate (if it increase somehow with any drop buffs from 3% to 10%) u need to kill ~28k mobs, good luck with that :) impossible to do