Posts by Arcanenl

he says it could be for both pvp and pve but wouldnt change a thing for pve becouse not more dmg or crit or etc helps to when you still do 100% misses on bosses in pantheon HM. and about startdust there is already info about the system in database about what it will do. here is one example

"Description: Charging and astral energy skill\n\nEach time a monster is killed, the <CY>astral crystal</CY> receives <CY>astral energy</CY> (as long as there are no more than 10 levels between the equipment on the astral disk and the defeated monster). The stronger the enemy, the more astral energy you receive. Once the astral crystal is fully charged with astral energy, it can be consumed to use a powerful <CY>astral energy skill</CY>. The astral energy on the astral disk will be completely consumed when the skill is used, and will need to be recharged.\n\nEach astral energy skill requires different astral crystals, depending on its type: red for attack skills, yellow for control skills, blue for defensive skills, and green for healing skills.\n\n<CY>Astral energy damage</CY> caused by the astral energy skill ignores the target's defense. Additionally, the strength of the astral energy skill is influenced by the <CY>Astral Energy Power</CY>. The Astral Energy Power is directly proportional to the buff level of the player's equipment, for which a minimum level of 100 is required, in addition to the skills and inserted runes. The final value is shown on the astral disk.\n\nIf astral energy damage is dealt to a player, it is reduced by 95%. On the Stomping Grounds, the damage is influenced by [626536|Embolden]."

Well and now it looks like our 1 guy is focused on new server stuff...

Still no acknowledgement of the peak system from RW or even raising it to 15 after all this time.
    I'm done for now, there's new awesome sandbox pc games to play we don't have to deal with this.

this is what i said for long, and alot of people said "just wait for xmas when peak 15 comes" so now 2 month after xmas and still no peak 15 or any change to peak system.

half feb gone and not a word from gameforge about what will happend with the game, you handle this worst way possible just kick the product team and take someone who can make some pressure on runewaker cant be idle for over 1 year when things dont work.

And since they very likely show no more genuine interest in developing new content for the official version of the game, staff responsible for this communication at Gameforge should be honest and finally call it a day. Say that the game does not get new content anymore and that it's just receiving regular maintenance updates. Doing this would likely mean a loss of players but let's be realistic here: Those who haven't left yet will not leave after such a message either. That message would just be about honesty and admitting to the game's current state on the official side.

well its really bad handle by gameforge, that they cant even inform about anything, i had hope for xmas that something would be fixed or some news atleast but after 1 year still nothing.

secret zodiacs is just upgraded versions, so secret zodiac legendary dont stack with regular legendary, same goes for adult, so that means secret zodiac adult with exp buff is same as regular legendary with exp buff so wont stack

Yes, the problem is that using secret zodiac adult with attributes buff i can't use normal zodiac legendary with dmg reduction buff for PvP, or any other for that matter. As far as I remember that didn't happen with secret zodiac adult with HP buff at least.

yes its a problem but its gameforge so.

secret zodiacs is just upgraded versions, so secret zodiac legendary dont stack with regular legendary, same goes for adult, so that means secret zodiac adult with exp buff is same as regular legendary with exp buff so wont stack

Would like to say thank you for the try to activate people to level peak system, it worked most leveled from 1 to 5.

I have some Suggestion.

1. lower levels on bosses on HM so its possible to run with peak 10.

2. if not lower levels on bosses release peak 15 or 20, make exp ratio 1/25 and make peak exp orbs be affected by exp events.

3. Communicate more whats will happend or whats going on.

Ok so ONE year passed now since peak system was released, we suggested alot of changes you totally ignores all.

I had some questions i didnt get any answers to, i have another one after ONE year how many people are level 10? 1% of the players? and why you think? its hard to level up? yes its hard to level up BUT level up and gain nothing for it is even worse.

Don't worry guys I'm sure the 'Astral Energy' system will solve all these problems and definitely won't be more p2w or rng

How to break what's already broken, a guide by the GF+RW team.

what makes it worse is that they have nothing to say there is absolutely 0 interest to tell us anything. i think they just milk the last out of this game now and abandon it really soon :)