Posts by TW-player

That's why I want the international version of the players to give feedback to Gameforge, so that Ga

We did. They told us it was sent to Runewaker. The person who told you internation versions didnt ask for mage balancing is lying or has no idea what they are talking about.

I think so too. RW's customer service should be shirking their responsibilities. This is really a bad service attitude.

Take a look at Runewaker's introduction to the Mage. The current level of damage to the Mage is really ironic.

I tried to get more players to see the conversations of the Runewaker customer service. They said that there is no balance plan at the moment because Gameforge said it is not needed. So I hope that everyone can react to Gameforge and request to fix the current bad Mage damage.

In the Chinese version, I also gave Runewaker a lot of advice on how to improve the Mage.

Like modifying the coefficient of magic damage, providing additional combos, and adding wizard-specific enhancements.

But they have always said: publishers of the international version are not willing to modify.

That's why I want the international version of the players to give feedback to Gameforge, so that Gameforge has enough pressure to ask Runewaker to intensify the magician.

I once asked Runewaker on 11/20 and 12/2 this year whether they could balance the damage of the magician.

Runewaker's customer service representatives will discuss with international publishers. And they finally told me that the publisher did not want

Does Gameforge not feel the current imbalance between magic and physics?

Or in fact, Gameforge didn’t even receive a query from Runewaker.

Please Gameforge explain to the players, are you expressing your reluctance to balance magic damage? Or everyone has been cheated by Runewaker?

Yes, publisher. Sorry, my English vocabulary is not precise

RW said that because there are more players in the international version, only the international version of the publisher agrees that they can modify

But I am not sure if RW really has to communicate with international publishers.

So only ask the international version of the players to ask the publishers to balance the magician, we can know whether RW really needs an international version of the publisher to make corrections

(If the image violates any privacy policy of the local forum, I will delete it myself.)

This is my 6th or 7th request for RW to maintain a mage class balanceX(.

Chinese in the picture means:

Me: Is there any new news about the request for the last time to increase the reinforcement of the magician props?

RW: There will be no changes for the time being, because there is a way for the agents of all countries to agree to change.

ME: Can you inform the agents of all countries?

RW: All agents have no intention (for balance career)

I am not sure if RW really asked all the agents, or the agent did not receive the RW inquiry at all.

Please continue to give back to the magician's balance problem to the agent.

Only everyplayer can give the pressure on the agents to let them react to the professional balance of RW, otherwise we can only maintain the current imbalance.

(If the image violates any privacy policy of the local forum, I will delete it myself:P.)

This is my 6th or 7th request for RW to maintain a mage class balanceX(.

Chinese in the picture means:

Me: Is there any new news about the request for the last time to increase the reinforcement of the magician props?

RW: There will be no changes for the time being, because there is a way for the agents of all countries to agree to change.

ME: Can you inform the agents of all countries?

RW: All agents have no intention (for balance career)

I am not sure if RW really asked all the agents, or the agent did not receive the RW inquiry at all.

Please continue to give back to the magician's balance problem to the agent.

Only everyplayer can give the pressure on the agents to let them react to the professional balance of RW, otherwise we can only maintain the current imbalance.

This statement may be misunderstood. It is true that in the skill description, the longer the spellcasting time, the stronger the spell power. However, the cast time reduced by, for example, runes or potions does not reduce the power of the spell.

Maybe it should be said that the initial cast time = initial intensity, but the shorter the cast time after Buff = the higher the attack frequency (and does not reduce the initial intensity) So it will be stronger

So the ideal situation is that RW provides the player with a potion or food buff that can sustain a 0.5 second cast time (preferably for more than 10 minutes, and does not cancel other buffs). And improve the outbreak Buff.

I am not sure if anyone in the international version will use the wind attribute magic as an attack. However, in the Chinese version, no one uses the wind attribute, so it may be better to improve the damage of the wind attribute magic. It is best to combine the wind and fire attributes, as I suggested before, let increase the damage of the magician combo, so that the electric Bolt's damage time, the flame can give additional wind attribute damage, and further increase the fire damage, or the effect of Plasma Arrow, from increasing the critical strike change to increasing the final magic damage.

If the magician should not be a Damage dealer, which magic type of occupation should be the Damage dealer?

Requesting to improve magical damage is nothing more than balancing the obvious professional gap

Mage's PVP change, maybe try Electrostatic Charge boost to 70% or 100% , and every point Wisdom gives 0.3PDEF, and both Knowledge add extra physical defense.

But I don't think that only improving the reinforcement can make up for the magician's DPS. At least 50% or more of the final damage must be added to compensate for the non-interest of the cast time.

Change Curse runes is good idea , maybe can Increase to 30% .But it may make Scout's Snipe more powerful.

Change Knowledge , let it for 63% → 100%(or more) It would be very beneficial for the combination of M/Wd, but even so, the continued strength may still be insufficient.

Unless in the absence of a buff such as the Earth Core Barrier, the magician can still be as close as the physical DPS. Otherwise the magician’s continued strength will still be a problem.

Combined with cast time and damage problems, maybe improving Elemental Catalysis is the best way. Increase the Buff to 60 seconds, and increase the final damage to 70%, cast time reduced by 99%, maybe solve all problems at once

The only downside is that the Master still only uses the flame constantly, and the wind attribute skills still lack the incentive to use.

But I still have to say that no matter how you want to balance the mage, you must give back to international version of agents and let the agents give back and pressure on Runewaker. Unless there are enough requirements from international players to balance the Mage, the Rulewaker will not act.

Can be prescribed to reduce the cast of the potion can not be used in the PVP map

As I suggested before,not directly raising the damage, but increasing the damage because of the combo

It's just like I said let increase the damage of the magician combo, so that the electric Bolt's damage time, the flame can give additional wind attribute damage, and further increase the fire damage, or the effect of Plasma Arrow, from increasing the critical strike change to increasing the final magic damage.

Such a magician will not kill PVP opponents in an instant, but in PVE can have strong and stable burst damage.

Pastor + Warrior, I think maybe can make this combination to an effective assistant

Fire Fairy improves the accuracy of physical attacks, replacing them with increased 6% Strength. And Fighting Spirit Combination can reduce physical and magic defenses

That's right, so I hope that Runewaker can give the wizard a long-lasting potion, allowing the wizard to reduce the spell of the flame to 1 second when not exploding.

The other is let during the duration of the Electric Bolt, the flame can give additional wind attribute damage and further strengthen the Fire damage , just like Shadowstab+Wound Attack.

Increases every damage done by the magician (for example, a 50% increase in the final damage) to compensate for the need to cast spells.

If you agree to such a change (giving a potion that reduces the cast time & increases the spell's final damage by 50% or more each time), I hope that you can respond to your agent and give them pressure on the Regularaker. As I said at the beginning, Runewaker customer service said that unless the international version has enough requirements and consensus on correcting the magician, the Rulestarter is not willing to modify the balance of the magician.

Please let us work together to make the balance better.

But Electric Bolt does not have a GCD. So maybe you can ask Runewaker to modify the skill so that during the duration of the Electric Bolt, the flame can give additional wind attribute damage and further strengthen the Fire damage , just like Shadowstab+Wound Attack

If one flame can be equivalent to a physical DPS attack for 4 or 5 seconds of damage, the magician does not have to worry about the cast time, because we can make up for this shortcoming with enough damage.

But this change cannot be set to Mage Elite Skills, otherwise only certain combinations will benefit