Posts by Raiven2k10

So, as the title says, looking for a guild lol. Returning player, however when the servers merged I wasnt playing, and apparently didnt pay enough attention to my emails to realize what was happening ;( so, all my old toons and such are gone bye bye. so got me a new toon, starting from scratch :) got a rogue/druid atm, still a lowbie. Need a new home, hopefully with a group that doesnt mind reminding someone of some stuff, and helping them get used to any new things (including the new race and classes heh) IGN Honeybunny, shoot me a whisper/mail or whatever. Unfortunately, I am unable to use discord or other voice chat programs.

Returning player, one that ignored the emails sent when the servers were merged, and therefor lost a buttload of gear/money/shop items etc. But anyway, still looking to tough it out since I loved this game so much lol. However I also lost what ever sites I used for all my info concerning the various class combos and point allocation suggestions and such. So if anyone can possibly give me some links or site names, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!