Posts by Tam_Cry

Hi, anyone remember if to get the quests for Moa's Epic Weapons you need to get the 50 elite skill with the arkane quests? There is anyway to get the quests if you got your elite skills using the bags from Heffner or the 70 elite skill? And in more general way, someone knows if there is a way to see the description for a keyitem? For example, rogue weapon quest ask for keyitem 542725 as a precondition. Thank you all!

You have already peak level? I believe only appears to chars with peak level. I don't see it with my low level alts, but i do with the ones that already reach peak level. Same happened last time (in summer).

Edit: Actually, also with peak alts i see XP charms and with low lvl chars I don't (those are the other 2 items you are missing i guess).

I don't know much about kitty combo, but that particular skill you should use when the boss has the most vampire arrows from any other /scout in party, so maybe you would be better using it manual (at least for burn boss in instances).

Buenas, no se si la quitaron intencionalmente, pero en Ibergard falta el NPC Eve del evento de canjes.

Edit: Veo que ya la pusieron de nuevo.

I wish I knew SW would be still in beta 10 years later... oh no, sorry, I'll try again. I wish I knew diamonds would be taken out from AH and never come back... oh f***, i did it again!

Sorry, I'm with Cenre here, but good luck!

I have two Interface folders, and keep with the name Interface only the one i want at the time, depending if i am in SW or not (and keep the other one with another name ofc).

I do not believe GF ever came out and officially said why they removed diamonds from AH.

The inflated price rationale was player speculation, and when you get right down to it makes no sense. Why would GF care what price players are selling diamonds for. GF, if interested at all, would only be interested in high player prices since that would drive more cash purchases.

Nope. That NPC won’t come back. Never before and never after did we have such a massive fraud issue than then. The fraud there were otters that farmed gold and then sold the diamonds. Same goes for official Diamond trading, albeit from another angle. Here it is credit card fraudsters that buy diamonds and sell them afterwards. Tradable items are always a huge incentive for fraudsters, making this official will get us legions of botters and credit card fraudsters. Sorry for being so harsh there, but credit card fraud is really one of the biggest problems for a publisher. It is not only that we loose money, with every charge back we loose in our creditscore, and the lower you get, the higher the fee is that you have to pay.

Thats the big NO i was talking about at start of the thread, i couldn't find the post then. Is funny how fast GF guys like Phelan dissapear, would be nice to hear what GF really have to say about the current state of the game (peak level and the lack of relevant new content for almost 2 years).

Selecciona bien la región en el cliente de GF, tanto por Steam como por el cliente de GF se puede acceder a servidores europeos y americanos. Son los mismos servidores, simplemente en región selecciona Europe y ya.

El único servidor de habla hispana es Ibergard, si eso es lo que buscas. Está en la región europea.

I am happy for you. Do you have a spare one for sale? )

XD No, sorry, and actually had to talk to support to receive it cause the wheel wasn't giving the prices that time. I guess thats why only last for a few hours. But maybe they bring it to the IS sometime, in some offer, who knows... would be nice to have the Laor's recipe.

Nope. Those recipes used to be ingame as rewards from legendary treasure minigame, but they taked them out many years ago. Serenstum and Laor were in the fortune wheel a couple years ago, for a few hours (I got serenstum recipe there).

Sencillamente no pega suficiente como para ser dps mágico. Un dps tiene que pegar lo máximo posible, y un alcaide/druida no puede competir con un warmage de igual equipo, asi que no es eficiente llevar esa clase. A la hora de hacer una instancia al resto de la party no le importa que clase te gusta usar, le importa que cumplas tu rol, y a ti debería importarte cumplirlo de la mejor manera posible. Sí puede usarse para hacer cosas solo si te divierte usarla (sencillas, como farmeo en templo) o en PvP.

A reasonable proportion would have been enough. 5000 mementos for 5kk peak XP and 5 binded PoM just dont worth the effort.

But yes, i would have done it different too. Isn't this a game? Shouldn't be at least a bit funny? Even the XP event, that was ok, got us doing the same bored thing 1 million times to lvl up. And before that, again the reward was nice, but the event was farming lvl III runes, so same thing, 1 million times of some bored and easy to farm ini to get the runes.

Tbh I rolled a priest but then was told that priest is only good for buffs and that druid is the main healer class these days.

Whoever told you that doesn't know anything about healing. Yes, ofc druids can be main healers (Druid/Warden and Druid/Scout mostly), but priests too are really good healers and can solo heal a full party (i went many times to Tomb of Souls with only one P/S healing the full party of 12 without any issue). Actually i tank as Wd/W, so i prefer a priest healing me than a druid, but both are ok.

Since you already are druid then yes, D/Wd is probably your best choice for healer. Is ok if you are D/M, you can always get a 3rd class for free and a 4th, 5th and 6th class buying expansion tickets on IS, if you want to try other druids later.

I've heard P/S is very good. Honestly it was kind of a bummer to hear it, I'm glad to see that's not true. Do you think it's possible to still be main healer as P/K? I currently have P/M/K and D/M (Can add Warden as my third)

Sure, P/K is very good healer too, but probably would be hard to solo heal a full party as P/K (P/S can use chain of light with the 60 elite to heal when ppl is near to the boss or pull, but in the end is all about how skilled you are healing, knowing when the tank really need heals and when you should check more the rest of the party, that kind of things. You should use the char that you like, priest or druid. 2nd class as i said, expansion tickets are always in the IS and cost 333 dias without offer, so you can always add another class if you are not convinced with your choice so far.

Also, usually there are more than 1 healer in a party of 12, so you shouldn't be solo healing a full party anyway.