Posts by ILoveDIaPromos

Many other games have something similar so this isn't a new idea but a recycled idea.

1*) As the launch for runes of magic on steam seemed to be a big hit it would be perfect to explore other avenues such as twitch. Now im not sure how the behind the scenes would work about getting that set up but possible talking with them about getting a twitch prime reward for runes of magic something special like a twitch prime cosmetic set would help with advertisement as twitch is the largest game streaming community where people are always looking for content and new games. With the recent launch on steam I have noticed quite a few players starting up streams with 30+ viewers!!! possibly working on a rom partnership with one or more of the streamers rewarding players for watching it (some sort of gift every once in a while) would also offer incentive for people to try the game and stay for the game both which are very important.

Stream release has helped population and now has set the bar to the sky is the limit. This is the perfect time to reach out to other platforms like twitch to boost the popularity more and help the overall growth of the game.:love:

2*) GM run events such as hide and seek or boss summons (this helps assure the community that the relationship between company and players is solid and important to game forge) for the hide and seek idea you could do a reward from cash shop (gift for a certain value) host this event once a month with other events on special holidays ect.

3*)Facebook share/like event , where you post a small clip of your own personal gameplay and experience , When the participant has completed requirements have them take a screenshot of their post and share it to your facebook wall event post (can use this for future videos and advertisement purposes.

This seems to be something alot of the community is experiencing. It was also mentioned in a steam discussion where a staff member has expressed they are aware of the issue. Nothing updated past that currently but I just wanted to put that here so you know that it has been brought to their attention and you arent the only one. Stay strong.

A small fix around that is just make another steam account , when its created log into the runes website and link before even opening the game.(as long as you havent purchased packs or anything yet)

I have already filled out a ticket , just patiently waiting for a response.

I just uninstalled the game from steam to reinstall to see if this fixes the issue , Had a player suggest this to me ingame as this is how they fixed there problem. If the pack appears after performing this action I will be sure to update this message and my ticket

Hello,

There were some issues announced. *Link*

And it has been fixed. If it's still not working for you, please submit a ticket to support *another link* for EN players and *another other link* for US players.

Thanks for the quick response. communication on forums seem to be on point and that's a great thing specially with the steam release

keep up the solid communication and watch the game flurish with life and popularity. communication between staff and the player base is 100% the most important thing to practice.

Is it expected to purchase a bundle on steam but not receive it ingame. I purchased the scout bundle and still havent received it.

yes my steam account is linked to my rom account , yes I have checked my item shop item depot and nothing

A fresh installation or try and repair your client , Both these might help fix the issue. Some time corrupted files during download / installation / update could cause minor bugs like cash shop not opening correctly or displaying items. This is from previous experiences over the years after a few updates I found that my files had been corrupted due to internet hickups during update. A repair of the files cleared the problem up. There are many different methods to do this but the easiest would be a reinstalation. although its a lengthy process (2 ish hours) It could fix many issues that may be occuring ingame such as cash shop issues and crashes! (yes it does fix the issue)

Gl and if you havent already fixed the issue I hope a reinstallation helps.

I agree 100%

With the server being a new server its going to be flooded with those bots as now there is going to be a market. This will cause people who break tos and use those services to have an unfair advantage over those who follow tos. These sites and services caused a terrible crash in the economy when this game was first released causing massive influxs of prices in both auction house and dia / ruby traders.

To keep this server from shifting in that direction take the time to report suspicious characters you might see around the world. By doing so you not only keep the server some what enjoyable but also improves its life span. I played rom for quite a while back in the day and left because of the botters and over the years the game slowly drifted from life to graveyard. I want to be able to invest my time and money into this game again but in order for myself and others to feel the want to its important that we preserve the state of the new server.

I think its so they sell more bundles, think of all the people sitting on already purchased diamonds and if they were able to gift the bundles day one gameforge would lose out on all the money they could be making by making it untradable. I think this was done just so all those people who stock pile diamonds from previous dia promo's cant use to make ingame gold and so the company increases dia / steam bundle sales. Its pretty smart honestly.

Would have loved a dia sale on new server launch though so people could get it from the ingame shop at the same price of steam instead of twice the cost or having to either go steam to increase there numbers on steam counter or pay the 2x normal price with no dia promo.

Im going by prices today , it would cost 145$ canadian vs the 75$ from steam which isnt working. New server , maybe people dont use steam or care to use it so in order for them to get the pack they are waiting until next dia promo (people are limited on purchases , not everyone can bust out a credit card for larger charges and my math was based on cheapest for people to pay the minimum to get it)

Its either you pay 145$ or get steam to pay 75$ and still have to wait that is what im saying..

although I guess the question would be why not have a dia promo on the new server launch so players can get the bundle day 1 without having to go to steam or paying twice the price. There is no confirmation that a dia promo is even happening this week so kind of forces peoples hands dont you think?

Anyone else see the inbalance here between the 2?

Steam:

Runes of Magic – Dragon Adventure Pack 75$ Canadian

Runes of magic Item shop:

Dragon Adventure Pack 3400 Dia's

Break down of prices...

3200 Dias = 130$ Canadian

207 Dias = 13$ candian

Total = 143$ Canadian

Thats 2x the Price ... Feels like not enough prep time went into it or you were just hoping players wouldn't notice and pay 2x the price now with this convenient Steam DLC bug/issue that isnt giving people the bundle they purchased so if people want it right away via item shop ingame they are paying you directly twice the cost?

Boycot purchases until prices are stablized and equil in value:cursing::thumbdown:

Prices are way over the top , for anyone wanting to buy the diamonds from your site to purchase the pack is almost spending 2x the money they would on steam. You need a diamond promo asap to balance the item shop price and the steam price.

steam: 75$ canadian

Ingame shop : 3.4k diamonds = 145$ canadian

feels kind of slimey if you ask me

Its a steam deal , Most games who release on steam get something unique. Its part of an incentive to use steam. I think its a perfect Idea , it takes 5 minutes to link an account if you want to buy it bad enough. I dont know why so many people are complaining about it. Pretty lazy if you ask me , if you want it on more than one account than make more than 1 steam and link and purchase. Its not as complicated as people are making it sound. I swear some people just wait for deals and such just to have something to complain about on forums. A killer 45$ pack and all it takes is 45$ and 5 minutes of your time ... omg ... in the time people have been posting here waiting for maint to finish you could have already pre created your steam accounts so its a matter of connect and purchase when the servers are up. Steam will be able to monitor charge backs and refunds alittle easier.. maybe thats why people are complaining about it.

Hi community

I am an old player thinking about coming back to the game but want to do it during a dia promo to get a good nest egg for a new start. Im not sure what section these sort of threads should go into

and because of that Im sorry.

Would anyone know anywhere I can see a schedule of diamond promos?