No textures

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!

• Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: Other. No textures

Description: Some of the classes have no texture

Server: Gaia

Version: Current

Im new to the game and found that some characters have no textures. This also happens to NPCS but not monsters. Is it my graphics card or the game is not fully textured?

• I can tell you the game is fully textured. There may be a problem in Gaia server at this time. You should open a support ticket. If you are new to the game you need to establish a support account separate from the game account and the forum account.

• The male human character had no textures, but somehow all human males (Including NPCs) have textures now for me. The only exception (for the moment are the elves (male and female), including NPCs.

I will leave some days if the problem gets suddenly fixed if not I will issue a ticket

Thanks for the tip!

• I noticed this problem too only after the latest patch.

I haven't been interested enough on trying to get it fixed though as looks like a 'Winter event' is going on with the character as to the clothing being worn. ^^

• I noticed this problem too only after the latest patch.

I haven't been interested enough on trying to get it fixed though as looks like a 'Winter event' is going on with the character as to the clothing being worn. ^^

Whelp, now that we got a new festival today, the game wouldn't even start for me after installing the patch. Had to run the repair option, which did allow me to then start the game. Sure enough, the previously broken texture issue is also fixed. So much for the winter theme on some characters... ^^