World Map

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I noticed the world map has been adjusted again, creating a large void in the middle. This usually leads to a new continent, but we haven't had an expansion since before the peak disaster. Anyone care to speculate? Maybe a member of management could hint at something.

I think it would also be interesting if someone could find all the old versions of the map and post them all together here on the forum or the wiki. It would be interesting to see how it has grown since the launch.:/

• It's actually been like this for over a year now. I am just starting to consider what it might imply. As you can see, the middle is wide open. I am pretty sure the archipelago was in the north originally.

• You are looking at a map from an addon.

This is the original (German) map from the game:

However, even with this map there were some serious continental drifts, in the past ...

• However, even with this map there were some serious continental drifts, in the past ...

Tectonic activity at an epic level.

Actually, the only difference between the game map and the add-on map is color and details, as well as the cloud next to Splitwater Coast and Moorlands of Farsitan. In the past that has been where the next zone expansion occurs and they use the cloud so they don't give anything away. It seems odd that it should be on the corner of the map after they opened all that space up in the middle.