Thanks a lot- not!

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Coin of Petals in this event will only get peak FRAGMENTS, not peak orbs. Toons that can't run Pantheon bosses are relegated to killing one THOUSAND mobs to gain 4,950,000 peak points per day. Wonderful. Just super duper wonderful.:cursing::thumbdown:

• fragments are here for future swaping for Stardust not for lvling peak,,,and you have tpxp event over weekend with huge boost...better for exp

and why anyone think its normal to do highest and hardest content solo ?

• There should be several people in your situation with peak levels and low gear. I know teaming up in an MMORPG is a strange thing these days but that's what you gotta do

• Running Pantheon easy with low peak is possible too. This way everyone can get Coin of Ice.

For me, that's in party only. I work overnights when everyone else is on and I am off when only a few are available. Again, I have stated this in the past, but here goes- Yeah- I get that it's an MMO, but I still want to be able to do this on my own.

fragments are here for future swaping for Stardust not for lvling peak,

What? What do you know about stardust that absolutely no one else on the planet except maybe two Koreans at Runewaker do? And yes, Fragments can be turned in for 1,650million PXP per day.

• For me, that's in party only. I work overnights when everyone else is on and I am off when only a few are available. Again, I have stated this in the past, but here goes- Yeah- I get that it's an MMO, but I still want to be able to do this on my own.

But this is what you don´t understand. There is a lot you can do in this game on your one. But as it was done to play togehter. This is why you can´t expect being abled to do everything on your own too. Especially Endgame Content isn´t ecassible this way. I try to understand your situation but all they are trying to do is an event, that is usefull to the majority which always means there is a minority who wont like it. This is what life is like.

• But this is what you don´t understand. There is a lot you can do in this game on your one. But as it was done to play togehter. This is why you can´t expect being abled to do everything on your own too. Especially Endgame Content isn´t ecassible this way. I try to understand your situation but all they are trying to do is an event, that is usefull to the majority which always means there is a minority who wont like it. This is what life is like.

If you have nothing new to add to the conversation, why don't you just stay out of it?

• HOS+ half other easy old inis cant be done alone...and moral logic is that you must help healers to get their part of loot...or healers should suffer whole game and be there when you need them only in HM....

...they updated currency tab ...that mean they mean do something with it,,,,

• So you willingly limit yourself, yet you are upset when these self-imposed limits dont grant you the same benefits as people without these limits? If its really that big of a deal just buy boosts from players, they are not all that expensive, and ull be on ur merry way after 30mins

• I don't willingly limit myself. I run in groups when I can. Guildies are happy to help. I have schedule issues that cause conflict. In addition to my main character, I have 10 other toons that have finished Crossing the Mountain Pass. I would like to level them up too, but it would be selfish of me to ask the guild to spend enough time every day for me to accomplish that.

My C/R is level 18 and can tank it, but I don't get enough damage to take him down. I can run my M/WL on a macro to debuff. I am currently building gear for a W/R and R/M that can also run on macros or DIYCE, but they aren't ready. There are a number of reasons why it would be good for GF to have an event similar to last year's summer event. Okay, not nearly as long. That was crazy, but still, something to help. Right now I can grind 8 million XP in TOS in less time than it takes to collect 1,000 coins of petal.

I can take healers any time. They can help the group. I can tank NP easy anytime a healer and a couple DPS want to go.

I also have a ton of other things in the game that we are "supposed to" do every day. Goblin mines, training range, Mirror worlds, and event things to get the mats for zodiac pets. Guildies want Kibentsy's blades and Dragon kings. I have a real world profession other interests besides hanging out in Taborea.

I just took a minute to look at the "updated" currency tab. Descritions for Stardust and Peak fragments have not changed since they were first added. That was a long, long, very long time ago.

To understand the reason for my OP, you must first accept that I am not you, and I have reasons for thinking that GF should give an opportunity for weaker characters the opportunity to earn some 10,000,000 PXP orbs. Having said all that- you be you and I will be me.

This is why you can´t expect being abled to do everything on your own too.

I don't expect to be able to do everything on my own, but lower level and newer, less well-equipped players should have an opportunity to earn PXP orbs on their own as well. Clearly not as many or as easily as endgamers, but something.

The last thing I am going to say in this thread is that I don't understand why you people have to so harshly criticize a simple suggestion. I'm not opening this thread again, so you jerks go ahead and respond all you want. I won't see it anyway.

• Lets say they just give away 5 100m peak orbs everyday for nothing. Everyone and their alts are all peak 20 next week.

Ok now what?

If they didn't have gear to do easy then they DO NOT have the gear to do normal/hardmode... Those levels wont really help with a single other thing in the game either. Peak20 isn't going to help you in HoS, it's not gonna help you run your minigames, its not even gonna make any noticeable difference in ToS hm.

Peak levels are pretty much just for Pantheon HM at this point which maybe 1% of the playerbase will make use of.

• Simple fix. They could have either:

1) Rather than providing peak fragments, provide peak orbs for coin of petal trades.

-> This has been done before...

OR

2) Add another NPC that also allows trade-in for peak orbs for coin of petals rather than removing the ability to trade for peak fragments/EOJ.

-> Allows more flexibility for those that still wanted to trade for peak frags/EOJs.

*The above assumes the peak orb coin of petal trade-ins wouldn't be as high as the coin of ice trades, but higher than the peak fragment trades (e.g. 5M for petal vs 10M for ice).

Anyway, just focusing feedback on this particular event as the 'leveling peak problem' is nothing new.