Plussing stones reliability!!!

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Just wonder if it's common to buy +20 stones and ALL, almost, failed?!?!?!?!?!?!

Feels like a scam and/or the stones I bought was bad from the start,or,,,pls explain this

Plussing.bmp

• Can't say I've had any experience with +20 as I stopped playing the game from an end game perspective long ago. Got tired of trying to plus gear where dropping a level can happen (just failing is...'ok'). Yada yada, an issue that many players weren't found of, eventually left, etc....anywho, starting to get off track.

The above said, potentially:

A) You might be simply experiencing bad randomness (flip a coin and chances of it landing on heads many times in a row).

B) While 'they' won't admit it, there might be periods of the day/week where they are changing the odds of the ability to plus an item successfully. Where this comes from and if I recall correctly, there was a publicly announced event that increased plus chances, which totally means they can control successful plus chances when desired even if not publicly communicated. I know this sounds a bit conspiracy, but how would we really know?

• The stones on sale now that go instantly to 20 do not fail. They are guaranteed +20. The cost is high, but typically not as high as stones that drop almost as often as they rise.

• here was a publicly announced event that increased plus chances, which totally means they can control successful plus chances when desired even if not publicly communicated. I know this sounds a bit conspiracy, but how would we really know?

That was exactly the first thing I thought when that event happened. It was proof that there is a global server plussing variable that can be change and WITHOUT maintenance on top of that. Knowing that exists I can't trust GFs' RNG in the slightest, they could lower odds during prefect jewel sales like this and there is zero way for us to know.
    (They also they screwed up the first day of that event, it wasn't properly active and many people wasted jewels lol...)

• Getting +20 is pretty easy, but 25+ is almost impossible. I have 2 crossbows with over 100 jewels each spent and I couldn't get more than 25 on one and 27 on the other. This is an absolute scam and deception.

• Thought of a new strat to combat potential swings of this invisible variable.

Buy a stack or 2 of vendor +6 jewels and just plus any random vendor trash to get a good feel of how far it'll let you go at the time.

These jewels are such garbage that even a slight increase/decrease would likely be noticeable.

If planning on using 2k+ dias of 30 jewels this could be worth it

• Tested once more to + my new weapon, was +23 now +21 (never went over +23) 30x Infinite Jewels later :|

Wow 60$ to make something worse...

Gameforge here is sales, I wonder if they have the power to permanently swap the universals with First rate universals. Pretty much everyone agrees the only really unacceptable thing here is the gear degrading.
    When jewels are only 5-50 diamonds degrading is one thing but throwing away hundreds of dollars and ending up with worse items...
    How is this ok Gameforge?

Even in Lost Ark/diablo 100,000$ games they don't degrade your stuff.

• Unfortunately, it is often more expensive to improve an item with the first rate stones (at least that was the case with the old stones, where you sometimes needed more than 80 stones from 19 to 20)

the chances for first rate stones should also be also increased

• Can you imagine, you have one floor house and you pay to construction team to build a second one. After a week the construction team representive coming to you and say "sorry but now you don't have anymore first floor of your house."...

Pay again for first one ...

There is no analog of this scam.

• We have hammered this to death over the years. Gameforge has turned a blind eye every time. It is gambling in its cruelest form.

If I get to +24 I stop. When this was a true free-to-play and we only had +6 it made sense. Then they went to 12, then... and it's crazy.Now it is pay-to-win and I don't know how we can get back to a better, fair system. It's like sending donations to your favorite candidate because of what they are saying they stand for and then finding out they really are in favor of the exact opposite of everything they said during the campaign.

I am pretty sure GF would sell more refining gems if they hadn't frustrated all the "diamond investors" who support the game.

• Tested once more to + my new weapon, was +23 now +21 (never went over +23) 30x Infinite Jewels later

The silence from GF says more that those +30 stones have some major issues!!! :D:)

• Well, there was reverse auction on monday with 10 infinite perfect jewels for 10 000 diamonds each...

The auction begin at 20:00 lasting theorically for 15 minutes. At 20:05, 5 seconds after the beginning, the 10 infinite perfect jewels have been sold. 100 000 diamonds, that is to say 2 222 € for GF in five seconds for virtual items with a production cost of zero.

Why would you they improve the jewels success rate as long as there are so big whales in the sea to catch ?

:/

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• "10 infinite perfect jewels for 10 000 diamonds each...sold quickly." hahaha...

This is why plus stones have never been an issue for those that run the game. Looking at how much actual revenue they are bringing in tells a story vs 'a few' players complaining on a forum.

• Exactly what everyone is saying above. Everyone complains about gatcha games and loot boxes yet people keep buying them.

It's a terrible excuse though it's like saying what if they put an NPC in that gave out 50m per day. Everyone would use it but it's still a horrible idea.