Knight / Mage -- Wizard Knight

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello Everyone

I have a question about the Knight / Mage -- Wizard Knight elite skills

Light Energy Weapon vs War Prayer

I am not sure how the damage calculations work, but why does War Prayer do significantly less damage than Light Energy Weapon? How does stamina factor into the War Prayer damage calculation?

Can anyone explain this to me, please thank you

• Light Energy Weapon is a 15 minute buff, not an attack It increases. It gives the white damage greater value. War Prayer does add a layer of holy seal every 3 seconds for 18 seconds, but it is an attack skill, not a buff.

• Light Energy Weapon is a 15 minute buff, not an attack It increases. It gives the white damage greater value. War Prayer does add a layer of holy seal every 3 seconds for 18 seconds, but it is an attack skill, not a buff.

Yes, you are correct, what I was trying to get across is that after Light Energy Weapon buffs my normal attack it does a great amount of damage, but when I look at the discreption of the ability when compared to damage out put of War Prayer, to me War Prayer seems more of a heavy hitter because it takes into account stamina as well. This is why I was curious about how the damage calculations work.

• I would also love to know the equation for those attacks. In all the years I've never seen anyone figure out how exactly that works.
    Same deal with w/m the 'mdmg' it says it does is no where close to what actual magic attacks do. Only thing I can think of is maybe it adds your weapons mdmg to that.