tempest set

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Can any of you tell me where to get the pieces of this set? i already got some in goblin mine but i think the coat and another piece are not droppable there? does anyone know anything? thanks

• A few pieces still drop off Dust Devil Canyon mobs, fire lizard and ancient iguana are 2 iirc.
    But unfortunately you are right there are a few pieces that are unobtainable now such as the chest, helm and I think the boots?

• You can acquire all the pieces of these sets in Goblin mines by running the instance at a level between 41 and 49. Every set has one kind of rare drop and one super rare drop.

You can improve your farming rate by taking in a party of 6. Each toon will have a chance to get a gear drop, so it increases your yield six-fold. It will take a long time, but it can be done. I have a couple sets that are OD of each type. They are unfortunately scattered around on my alts and I have lost track of who has them. Cleaned and statted, they will carry you a long way if you get OD pieces.

• You can acquire all the pieces of these sets in Goblin mines by running the instance at a level between 41 and 49. Every set has one kind of rare drop and one super rare drop.

You can improve your farming rate by taking in a party of 6. Each toon will have a chance to get a gear drop, so it increases your yield six-fold. It will take a long time, but it can be done. I have a couple sets that are OD of each type. They are unfortunately scattered around on my alts and I have lost track of who has them. Cleaned and statted, they will carry you a long way if you get OD pieces.

Oh dang you 100% sure? You've got the Eye of Wisdom Robe to drop too? I thought those things have been unobtainable for so long lol

helmet and coat cannot be dropped in goblins.I will look for the lizards and see if anything drops.thank you for now.lizard from the big dig?

Edited once, last by nuk79 ().

• A few pieces still drop off Dust Devil Canyon mobs, fire lizard and ancient iguana are 2 iirc.
    But unfortunately you are right there are a few pieces that are unobtainable now such as the chest, helm and I think the boots?

i have all pieces but not helmet and coat...i don't know where i get them

i have all pieces but not helmet and coat...i don't know where i get them

as far as i know they were once part of the Goblin Mine loot tables, but those were screwed up by GF and never got repaired. so imho actually there's no way to get them.

(this is one of the rare moments, where i really hope that i got wrong informations... unluckily, i'm correct most of the time)

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• This is all I know about the Good (level 45) Leather set. The ONLY drop I KNOW is the legs, and that drops on Male Weathered Soul at Mesa of the Fallen in DDC.

Oh, and SaitoHajime told me that the Feet no longer drop in game.

https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…eight_Hero_Suit_(Item_Set)

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

helmet and coat cannot be dropped in goblins.I will look for the lizards and see if anything drops.thank you for now.lizard from the big dig?

https://database.rom-welten.de…reasureobject&item=220374

Loottable 725465 should still be lootable - so helmet and coat too

• This is all I know about the Good (level 45) Leather set. The ONLY drop I KNOW is the legs, and that drops on Male Weathered Soul at Mesa of the Fallen in DDC.

Same area, Fire Lizard drops gloves and Ancient Iguana drops belt.
    .1% chance for these equal to card drop

• Well, dang. I guess the sets I have are actually becoming collector's items. Yes, I have at least 2 OD sets of all 4. I got them a long time ago. Why would they pull them? I just don't get it.

• no. i drop all items in goblin mine ...but not coat and helmet .i willl try with a properly level and i will speak about it in the next days

no he is wrong, it seems absurd that you who work in the game are not able to get true information. Anyway, just for the record all the pieces can be found in goblin mine, but not helmet and coat.so?

• belt and gloves drop in gm, you don'0t need lizard and iguana

• i doon't seen where can it drop.....anyway in goblin miner i make 200 runs ..always other pieces

• Unfortunately, I don't know for sure either, but there were and are some items of it on Aynara and that doesn't looks as if they were stocks from 10 years ago and some who own the set have told me it would all drop at miner

4ae32361b5b0b5343d492d715b99716b.png

dd2b0b87d8a50ccea870adb6f2827a81.png

• I do still actually have a spare helm an coat on top of my complete sets from forever ago. Several plate pieces still.
    I got 1 last OD Eye of Wisdom robe. If this still could drop I would be happy as I love the agg

I want a SS of someone getting a piece in there lol

Also no shot running ancient treasure at that level drops the old recipes right?

• no he is wrong, it seems absurd that you who work in the game are not able to get true information. Anyway, just for the record all the pieces can be found in goblin mine, but not helmet and coat.so?

I do not "work" in the game, I am just a player and fan. If you meant SaitoHajime should know better, nevermind this comment.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

• Question: Do you have any specific mob info for this page, or do all parts of the set (except head and chest) drop from random bosses?

https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…ero_Suit_(Item_Set)/Notes