Musical Horse Trial Bug

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: Festival

Musical Horse Trial

Recommended for 5 to 10 participants. This is a rally with 3 checkpoints and a final destination. You must use magic to fight monsters that appear along the way. Collect Sign-Up Sheets from the monsters.

1. Entrance to Forsaken Abbey
    2. Windmill at Maidge's Farm
    3. Water tower at Dorian's Farm
    4. Lia Luther at Dorian's Farm

Description:

I participate in the event by speaking with Varanas Central Plaza NPC (John Bach). When the 15-minute time starts to count,

1. Entrance to Forsaken Abbey
    2. Windmill at Maidge's Farm
    3. Water tower at Dorian's Farm
    4. Lia Luther at Dorian's Farm

I go to these locations. Here I need to get the ingredients for the monsters to attack me and to participate in the festival, but the creatures do not appear. I tried over and over on all c1-c2-c3-c4 for 1 hour, but the creatures never appear. I've always done go/come back with all NPC's but it doesn't work

Video Link

Server:Svidur

Version:7.4.0.2971.en

• Jinsoyun

Approved the thread.
  • From skimming your video it looks like you JUST miss where the mobs spawn.
    You never need to leave the road, from Varanas follow the road left to FA and you should run into all the NPCs

• From skimming your video it looks like you JUST miss where the mobs spawn.
    You never need to leave the road, from Varanas follow the road left to FA and you should run into all the NPCs

If there is such a thing, it is ridiculous because how should we, the players, know what the correct paths are? As you said, I went the right way for 1 hour, it didn't work. I went from the mountains, it didn't happen again. I went to the plain, it didn't happen again. Finally, I will fly away.

I'm uploading a video, it will be active soon.

• Just tried and was able to do it as leader. It looks like if you select helper not leader you need someone else as the leader to complete the event or even spawn the mobs