Mysterious Bunker

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • The Mysterious Bunker is very cool and useful. Is there a guild as to what rewards are possible? Or could a GM make a short guild so we can better plan on how to use it to upgrade our game?

• why should GMs make a guild for you? you can make guilds on your own.

(if you want the people to understand what you want to say, then ... try to use the correct wording. i'm pretty sure you mean "guide"...)

oh, my oracle skills just pointed me to something that could help you:
    Guide: Mysteriöser Palast (das ding mit den Kisten in Silberfall)

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Be nice, Wichtl. English may not be his first language. Everyone got the gist of his question. I did an internet search and got nothing on this bunker.

"If you can't something nice about someone, don't say anything at all."

Thumper- 1942

• Be nice, Wichtl. English may not be his first language. Everyone got the gist of his question. I did an internet search and got nothing on this bunker.

"If you can't something nice about someone, don't say anything at all."

Thumper- 1942

there are more ways than one of being nice, not everything needs to be accepted.

i pointed at his mistake and corrected it. in my opinion, thats being_nice#1. learning is easier&faster, if someone shows you your mistakes.

then i provided a helpful link. so ... being_nice#2

leaving him in the dark about the "bunker" although i know nearly all of the details about it (see, it was me who wrote the guide) - THAT would have been NOT nice

and ... seems not everyone got the gist of the question ;) nobody will find something about a "mysterious bunker", because it's "mysterious palace".

yah, i know, there's a bunker as part of the "Dasein's Labyrinth" area, but that's actually not part of any active event. so i concluded it must be the palace ;)

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• why should GMs make a guild for you? you can make guilds on your own.

I agree you did a good job of helping the OP out. The above quote was not necessary and in fact, kind of mean. You did get to the nice part. This thing was just not very tactful. If you had said something like "I'm assuming you mean guide and not guild", it would have been better.

Just my opinion.

• adding it here because it fits the topic:

(1) since the 200% exp event ppl will LOOSE HUGE AMOUNTS OF PEAK EXP at higher Peak levels

(seems to happen if you get more then 24m exp from it)
    (2) the possibility that resetting the instance wont provide exp in the additional runs. cant confirm this atm because of the first point

(havent experienced it in around 20 runs either)

those issues were gathered on eu servers

Edited 3 times, last by Esteem ().

• I will simply post this here too (already posted it on the Discord)

My guess is, that their Integer value flows over.

Integer is a Datatype, it can go from -2,147,483,647 to 2,147,483,647

As you get 1% Peak EXP compared to normal EP, you would (propably) need to multiply your peak EP by 100 and add the event-bonus and ep-event ontop.

So if you would get 2.147.483.647 EP ( so 21.474.836,47 peak ep) you are all good, even a single EP more would result in -2,147,483,647 EP (so -21.47kk Peak EP)

If that is the case, then they only could fix it with an emergency (or regular) Maintanance,

Darcoon  Zenitsusan

Maybe you guys can inform the devteam about it, if they would not already have found the issue.

• do you guys write this from tested and proved conditions or guessing ?

in past peak exp worked ok on all peal lvls even with 50kk orbs and 300 % tpxp event + additional exp pots ....

• do you guys write this from tested and proved conditions or guessing ?

in past peak exp worked ok on all peal lvls even with 50kk orbs and 300 % tpxp event + additional exp pots ....

so you compare orbs (which arent even affected by exp events) with the issue that ppl that got more then 21kk peak exp in the minigame actually lost that amount?

those are 2 different things that work different.

adding it here because it fits the topic:

(1) since the 200% exp event ppl will LOOSE HUGE AMOUNTS OF PEAK EXP at higher Peak levels

(seems to happen if you get more then 24m exp from it)
    (2) the possibility that resetting the instance wont provide exp in the additional runs. cant confirm this atm because of the first point

those issues were gathered on eu servers

those things are atleast mentioned by multiple ppl. first point was also discussed in the official discord.

The "what causes the issue" part is speculation but seems completely believable with how things add up

• LOL. Thanks Grump i hadn't seen this thread...

Decision was probably made for PEAK orbs because of overflow and then they forget it and they imagine the mysterious palace peak xp event !

Whatever it shows how ridiculous the peak xp is...

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Edited once, last by Renovatio ().