Any way of getting old account back

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi. I use to play back when rom use to belong to Frogster. Had a character i spent a long time getting to 60/55 i believe.

I remember liking alot of aspects of the game and want to come back. Any way to get that character back or am i sol? I can't start from scratch.

• in time maybe is worth but if you not have dia left on it is worth nothing in game current stage...new endgame stated 1piece set has more stat than your old whole set....i am so sry say this but is true

there many new event whit peak orb mix whit pet exp charm X rune etc etc.....

new minigame in silverfall lots of free item whats normal game play take few year gather and you can get it now like in 1month farm "10mob kill wait event over and get reward"

• Hi. I use to play back when rom use to belong to Frogster. Had a character i spent a long time getting to 60/55 i believe.

I remember liking alot of aspects of the game and want to come back. Any way to get that character back or am i sol? I can't start from scratch.

Not sure if it's still possible to start on the server with extra exp and talent points? You'll level up really fast then, and when leveled to 80 (iirc) you can buy an item to move to the server you want to play on.

Edit: Found something here.

Edited 2 times, last by Aramis ().

• Characters that have not logged in since 2014 have been deleted, not the accounts though. If you can remember your account details, we will be able to assist to recover your account. Remaining not spent diamonds will be still available after recovery.

• Characters that have not logged in since 2014 have been deleted, not the accounts though. If you can remember your account details, we will be able to assist to recover your account. Remaining not spent diamonds will be still available after recovery.

Woot!! Of course that means you need a lot of details. Things like when you opened the account, character names, account name. Stuff like that. Gameforge is willing though, to make the effort if you have that stuff.