driver problems?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • hi all, I don't know if any of you have previously had this problem but I wanted to ask you for help.I have an rtx 3070 and with the drivers I have installed unfortunately I have a huge problem, when I move the mouse pointer in the game I have a lowering of remarkable fps and I can not play .... I synchronized the card at 144 mhz with the monitor, I changed the mouse drivers, I changed the mouse, I think I have done everything and I deduce that at this point the problem is the drivers of the video card. can any of you help me? thanks

• ty for answer..maybe i understand what is it...when you open multiple accounts you have a processing called "wbp.exe" under runes of magic processing in manage activities....if you kick this game works...god

• what are talking about the refresh rate of a monitor and the MHz two diferent worlds.

one is the speed of the video board and the other is the electronic components structure works

the fps that are you talking is by smal twicks in the video setiings of game and how much memory you got in PC

etc......