Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • For those not aware, the NPCs for these trials are located behind AH in Logar. I tried Tower of Trials out and here are some of my thoughts. I made it to round 200 something before the server was restarted this morning, which restarted the level back to 1.

1)Find all matching treasure chests is buggy.

- Can kill some mobs by accident, which prevents the round from completing even if all the chests are gone.

- Sometimes couldn't even open anymore chests even though there were more available.

2) Reduce the amount of treasure chests by one row or increase the time by one minute please.

- There is plenty of time allocated for all other types of challenges. This one takes a while.

3) Lack of motivation:

- There appears to be no title. As I made it to a highish round with a lot of points before the server reset (300k something) and also got to first place in score after they reset the server, no title was ever given.

- The items that can be gotten from the nearby store from the coin rewards is not much motivation for running it. Put more interesting stuff in there please.

- Much of it becomes very repetitive. For me, the only reason why I kept going to a high level was to max out the amount of trial coins I got to 10k. I tend to max out all my various currency (like I've been sitting on max mems allowed for a long time now..).

- Doesn't scale well (the challenge). If one is level 100, then we should start with level 100 mobs. It took A LOT of rounds to get to the level 100 mobs. However, even once at the level 100, most mobs were simple to kill (1 hit). Some of the leaders were getting harder to one shot as levels got higher though. By far the most challenging one at very high rounds was only the beetle leader. That one seemed to at least be a really good challenge. Don't change anything with him. :)

- Don't get much TP/EXP from mobs.

4) Not able to leave when wanted is buggy.

- It seems there is a portal that one can click on to leave. Most times I couldn't get it to work though and either needed to port out or start the event and have time run out to kick me out.

5) The failure time delay can be easily removed.

- If one fails a round, there is a penalty of waiting 3 min (I think it was) before trying again. All one has to do is go inside their house (which I found by accident) and this time delay penalty will be removed right away.

• you should learn on other ppl mistakes...once ..long time ago ..i maxed honor point ..then they cut it and now we have NPCs that take net bandwidth...

Q..do we really need another currency ?

• you should learn on other ppl mistakes...once ..long time ago ..i maxed honor point ..then they cut it and now we have NPCs that take net bandwidth...

Q..do we really need another currency ?

Yea, I know of that honor point reduction. I was around when they did it and lost A LOT as well. Was really mad at the lack of communication of the planned change as well. :cursing: If they decide to reduce this one, not that big of a deal in comparison of honor points. The time/effort spent to get these coins to 10k isn't anywhere near as bad in comparison of something like honor points where A LOT of time/effort was spent.

• Personal feedback:

+Barrel run and matching game seem decently balanced for difficulty/time even though I hear a few complaining (Excluding bugs)
    -All the mobs are waaaay too easy even on later levels, if this is a high score thing make it really hard
    -Nothing besides the temp mount is of any use for both currencies