Player stat board

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Yesterday I hit the 9 on the 10-key pad to check how I am faring against other players. The stats on the five toons I checked are all significantly lower than the stats that show on my toons' equipment interfaces. What's up?:(

• I had not previously checked it for about 6 months. I had logged out a hundred times.

I used to upgrade my gear, log out, and log back in just to see the change. Now it hasn't changed in like, forever.

• It was working fine yesterday. I don't know whether something got fixed on the server or the problem was actually at my end.

Over the years I have seen a number of posts where someone was the only one having issues, and when we make suggestions to help fix them, the OP argues for days or weeks that we don't know what we are talking about. We ask the OP to humor us and try it anyway. Voila- problem fixed.

• I remember when I cared about that board. That was many years ago...

for real though anyone can grab a sigil and buff their brains out the stat one is pretty useless.

• There are still characters on top of the rankings, that have transferred to another server half a year ago. Ranking boards are actually a mess.

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Yes they are.There are toons with 1.2million attack. There are also toons that haven't logged in in over a year. Still, I get a sense of how I am doing.

It would be helpful if the board kicked you off if you haven't been active for a certain period of time.

• that values are from drill ground minigame...when you play it values multiply ..then if you logoff they stay ranked...same with normal buffs...just ignore it..

same thing is with minigame at plazza that use addons to complete...

• that values are from drill ground minigame...when you play it values multiply ..then if you logoff they stay ranked...same with normal buffs...just ignore it..

same thing is with minigame at plazza that use addons to complete...

I don't bother with those minigames. Even toons that have NEVER been in the mini game instances have a stat rating. I have no idea why you think that. On the rare occasion that I have the time to play the minigames, I don't use addons. I have never needed addons to complete any of them.

• there is nothing to think

Spirit Warrior - Runes of Magic Wiki (fandom.com)

..play this...... spam mob in corner .. your stats go up with every hit...its 15 min minigame...if you logoff before end your values stay...until you login again...thats why top ranking are unknown ppl...

one more thing..number of chars are high again..its hard to rank them after 100-1000 cos of close values ..this way you may have felling you dont move up or down

• I hate to be that guy but I have several characters max points on andor without marcos/cheating and can easily hit 1m+ patk/pdef anytime I want on the rankings completely legit outside of minigames.

I don't know if it's possible but it would be a loooot better if it was only base stats as buffs/sigils ruin it.

• Dray-

I've never been to this spirit warrior thing. Don't even know where to find it.

Bakken-

I have also noticed that my place on the board will go up if I log off with guild buffs and a couple potions. My original post was about the fact that my stats were suddenly 2 years old. Now they are working correctly. I don't know what happened.

All these posters telling me it's because of this minigame or that buff aren't really reading my posts.

• my point is ..dont bother with ranking ..now you see they not accurate...even quest ranking is questionable because some quests no longer exist,,some are broken..and some was introduced latter and are for lower level...