Has my secondary password changed on my old account

• I used to play this game a few years ago, after the first server merge my secondary password worked fine but now after not playing for a few months i try and log into the server i have all my characters in (Vidar), it does not accept the secondary password i used back then, i know this is the right server because i can see all my characters on the right. What could be causing this?

There is also another problem, I cannot contact support since I cannot for the life of me remember what the email for the account is. What should i do in this situation?

• Log into your account on the runes of magic website (you don't need 2nd password for this). Then go to your profile/settings and you can see which email that account is registered to. Then it should be fairly simple to reset your 2nd password through the support system.

• Log into your account on the runes of magic website (you don't need 2nd password for this). Then go to your profile/settings and you can see which email that account is registered to. Then it should be fairly simple to reset your 2nd password through the support system.

It says it needs an email address AND that the password i can get into game with is "too short", or then im being very stupid and its the wrong site

• You must have a very old password that never was changed if you can still have a <8 chars password.

Nontheless, if you dont remember your secondary password AND can not login through the webpage AND dont remember your email to reset the primary password to then access the webpage login afterwards ... you will need to open a support ticket.

You can register a support account with any email you currently have access to, just be prepared to be asked a couple of questions about the account for verification purposes.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear