Minor, but important change to R/K Disarmament

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I'm trying to play a magic-based R/K build and one of the things I wondered about was the R/K Elite that modifies Disarmament to increase the damage done & to add a 3 second cooldown.

To me, R/K feels a lot like the old warden before wardens were fixed. The skills just seemed out of place.. like there's a magic attack that procs based off a white hit. That's great, but there's no real companion skill to assist the magic attacks.

I suggest Armor Breaker changes the R/K Disarmament to a new 6 second debuff that increases physical and magic damage done to the target by 3% at level 1, +0.12% per level up to level 100 ( 15% total ) with a 20 second cooldown. This removes that stacking, but it gives the party 6 seconds every 20 seconds to deal more damage.

• One of the only skills in the game that actually makes your character worse.
    With the CD you can't stack it quickly and it hardly adds any damage. Wish you could just unlearn that 1 elite somehow

+1 to your idea, even just removing current CD would make me happy