Suggestion when events take place in Instances

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So...GF finaly decieded that peak is going to 20 so that we can look forward dieing in New Pantheon again (because for what i have seen +20 het like +1% use if you are lucky)|

For this they deciede that they could help out a bit with a event where you can get peak XP orbs (wich is nice)
    But.........you guessed it allready....They did not think it over (nothing new there)

New Pantheon were people should farm Coin of wind so you get maximum reward is overcrowded and therefor half the server can get in.

My Obvious question therefore is.....how the **** are the gonna fix this? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• What's the suggestion here?
    My answer would be just farm later during off hours haha I'm actually really happy to hear this is a problem that means people are interested and playing the game for a change. When was the last time we had instance zoning problems? ToSH?

And honestly it's the first day I bet it'll be better tomorrow and rest of event