What Game Changes Do You Want?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • What basic game changes do you want? Here's what I would like to see:

1. Increase stack size of most or all consumable items to 999.

2. Double the number of auctions allowed.

3. Double the maximum gold you can sell an item.

4. Bring back dias in auction house.

5. Add a cash shop item exchange so we can return items we don't need for a partial refund.

6. Make a titanium hammer that adds 10 dura guaranteed.

7. Make an unbinder that keeps something unbound.

8. Unbind some cash shop items like music and jewels.

9. Make all purple gear bind on equip so we have a full AH.

The goal of this thread is to show clear support for some basic changes. We can debate the changes in other threads. Please limit replies to just for or against any idea suggested, or suggest your own idea. Please refrain from giving your opinion on someone's idea. That will just fill the thread with debate and troll comments. If anyone can't limit their reply to a simply for or against one or more ideas then they just don't get it or they are probably trolling. Please don't fall for it and just ignore them. Lets work together in a clear way and send a clear message. Thanks.

Edited once, last by Domalash: make it clearer ().

• Can you bring back dias in auction house?

+1

Can you make a titanium hammer that adds 10 dura guaranteed?

+1

increasing stack size of most or all consumable items to 999

+1

Can you make all purple gear bind on equip so we can sell all drops at least and actually have gear in AH?

+1 but: too many dias are spent for high quality unbinders, so this won't happen.

maybe this could be a good idea for non-endgame items, like gear under lv98

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Would be good to get more useful rewards for daily logins. Mostly it is not really important what you get. The items are anyway bound to your account, thus there should be better rewards. This would help new players to catch up and would also maybe make item shop more attractive. Item shop in general should be cheaper.

Overall, game should offer more support for new players. I know there are not much of them, but if they could actually reach something within reasonable time, maybe they would be more. For now, even the exp/tp bonus on the new servers, which was said to last maybe forever is at 0 again. What is the point of this servers then ?

• Thanks for the reply dray_on_forum but I'm not looking for opinions on why they won't do something. The point is that if it's something we all want and show very large support for it then they may make it happen even if it costs them some profit. So please limit responses to support for an idea or suggest an idea. If we clutter the thread with negative posts then it's not clear how many support one or more of these ideas. If you wana debate or give your opinion please make another thread for that. Please.

• The point is that if it's something we all want and show very large support for it then they may make it happen even if it costs them some profit.

I think your suggestions are good. However, players have been posting many of the suggestions you mentioned for ~10 years, and even things that cost GF nothing have changed.

I am definitely for many of your suggestions and would be happy if they were implemented. However, you shouldn't get your hopes up too high

• I suggest a sub fee so they could do any of this, most of your suggestions are great but undermine their selling tactics.

for real though I believe a no itemshop subscription based RoM would be super awesome but even buy&sub games have itemshops these days :(

• I sugest to restrict to max 2 clients online same ip, to many farmers with 36 alters and lag the server. and raize the prices for many items

combo like (steam + gameforge client) or 2 game forge clients max.

• Thanks for the replies and support guys. I know most of think nothing will ever change but please refrain from saying so. The goal here is just to have page after page of I support the following ideas. That's it. No commentary, no hate, nothing else. The first reply was almost perfect except the last line. I'm just asking for what I feel has the best chance of working. If we combine our voices and speak clearly maybe we will be heard.

• I suggest a sub fee so they could do any of this, most of your suggestions are great but undermine their selling tactics.

for real though I believe a no itemshop subscription based RoM would be super awesome but even buy&sub games have itemshops these days :(

In realistic ways, the buying of diamonds is the "subscription fee". It's like when the high school cheerleaders hold a "free" car wash with tips appreciated. The $1.00 car wash brings a buck per car, but the free car wash gets $5-10 in tips from every customer.

• Again please keep comments to support for an idea or suggest one. Make your own thread to debate stuff please. If a mod could help remove any non support comments except mine that explain the point of this thread then please do. ty

• Again please keep comments to support for an idea or suggest one. Make your own thread to debate stuff please. If a mod could help remove any non support comments except mine that explain the point of this thread then please do. ty

I mean if you want to converse with yourself you can open a notepad haha

I want 64bit client and a graphic/shader/texture upgrade
    Also Diamond npc back if no AH dias

• I don't want a conversation. You're missing the point. If it's a thread full of comments with the odd support for an idea it will have zero effect. So again please refrain from any comments that don't support an idea or suggest an idea. Thanks

• I think what you need for this is a poll option where people can login polls others can vote or login new ones. This would give a better overview than just a thread full of text. At least that’s what I think you are trying to create. In this kind of format you cannot prevent people from opinionating.

• If a mod could help remove any non support comments except mine that explain the point of this thread then please do. ty

If we only allow supportive posts and no discussions then that will be a pretty one sided thread consisting of mostly one user monologueing.

We always encourage our players to provide constructive feedback, since a lively discussion can help shape or improve the initial suggestions.

Also, regarding the diamonds in auctionhouse topic - GameForge removed those due to the overwhelming ammount of fraud this caused. So most likely won't return.

• Also, regarding the diamonds in auctionhouse topic - GameForge removed those due to the overwhelming ammount of fraud this caused. So most likely won't return.

I've heard that before but what's the reasoning for not returning the 10 daily diamond NPC? Could sell at 500k each and make a killer gold sink

• probably this would either

a) kill a lot of their the game's income if the dias are uncapped, or

b) people will just write macros to insta buyout the stock at reset and there is only a handful tryhards that will profit from it, which would be the direct opposite of why you would implement npc diamonds in the first place.

People are bound to 'exploit' a diamond npc 100 out of a 100 times.

• probably this would either

a) kill a lot of their the game's income if the dias are uncapped, or

b) people will just write macros to insta buyout the stock at reset and there is only a handful tryhards that will profit from it, which would be the direct opposite of why you would implement npc diamonds in the first place.

People are bound to 'exploit' a diamond npc 100 out of a 100 times.

It used to be capped at just 10dias per day per account. I agree an uncapped NPC even at 500k per would be a bad idea.

I still have the odd account with just a few dias from this lol