What Game Changes Do You Want?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • It wouldn't be one user monologuing that's proven already but I guess it would be one sided and that's probably what you meant. I wasn't thinking about people opposing ideas so I didn't really mean non support comments like that. I just meant comments that are not for or against any idea and that are basically off the topic I created.

Again, I just ask everyone to understand the goal. It's not the normal lets debate an idea thread. The goal is to show very clear support for one or more basic changes.

If possible, I think it would help if everyone avoids explaining why they're for or against an idea. That will just cause people to debate and troll those opinions and that's not the goal. If someone can't limit their reply to a simple for or against one or more ideas then they just don't get it or they are trolling. So please just ignore them. Thanks.

• increasing stack size of most or all consumable items to 999

+

double the number of auctions allowed

+

double the maximum gold you can sell an item?

-

bring back dias in auction house?

-

cash shop item exchange

-

titanium hammer that adds 10 dura guaranteed

-

all purple gear bind on equip

-

a poll option where people can login polls others can vote or login new ones.

+

PS. Domalash change the layout of your suggestions, dont just wall of text them, also add other ppls suggestions to your initial post.

• If possible, I think it would help if everyone avoids explaining why they're for or against an idea. That will just cause people to debate and troll those opinions and that's not the goal. If someone can't limit their reply to a simple for or against one or more ideas then they just don't get it or they are trolling. So please just ignore them. Thanks.

What if it's a really bad idea though like removing teleports for 'immersion'? That deserves push back.
    Also I just want to point out you have like 6 comments here that are exactly what your complaining about not adding to the topic more than anyone else lol
    Not trying to troll I genuinely want the best for the game and everyone's enjoyment of it even that crazy guy that only wants to play with white gear. Inquiry or opposition isn't trolling.

To add to main topic: I want weapons in the magic wardrobe really really really badly please.

• Yes even really bad ideas. Your against vote would be enough imo. Anything more invites debate and clouds the message imo. If you need to say more I ask that you make your own thread please. As for my replies, I'm trying to limit them but it may take a few for people to understand the goal. But as the original poster I feel it's the only way to keep the thread on track. Hopefully people will get it eventually.

• I agree with all of the original suggestions except #3. I would instead cut the amount we could sell items for in half or less... say maybe even 333,000,000 in an attempt to stop the runaway price gouging. There are some people who will put things in the auction house with much too high of a price on it. Don't you think so Domalash ;-)

• Bind purple gear on equip: ++

NPC that sells dias: +

Double maximum gold to sell an item: -- (Instead inflation should be counteracted)

Unbinder that keeps unbound: -

Double number of auctions: -

Increase the value of some ingame currencies

Make crafting more meaningful

Give small players more purpose in siege war

Provide better tutorials on various topics ingame, such as: stating.. (Costed me alot of extra gold)

Provide more ways outside of itemshop to upgrade items (Beginners need to able to reach midgame content, without cashing or creating multiple twinks)

Provide more small ingame events, where active players can benefit

Edited once, last by Shakalis ().