Macro Request - Find if already have title named <x>

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello,

I have a lot of titles and the current title interface doesn't have a way of filtering to see if already have a specific title based on name given. I was given a macro a long time ago that searched through all the titles I currently had and looked for a specific name. If I already got the title, it would simply display a 'found' message. If I didn't have the title, it would display a 'not found' message. I would just minor edit the macro and change whatever title name I was interested in searching from time to time. Unfortunately, I lost that macro and can't find any published macro/addon that does something similar like this already...

So, does anyone have something like this they don't mind sharing? :)

Thanks,

Doomed

• Code
    1. /run local sname="Eisen" local tmax=GetTitleCount()-1 SendSystemChat("Title-search looking for: >"..sname.."< ("..tmax.." titles)") for j=0,tmax do local tname,tid=GetTitleInfoByIndex(j) if string.find(tname, sname) then SendSystemChat("title found: "..tname..", id: "..tid) end end SendSystemChat("Search finished...")

you just need to edit the sname="xxx" part

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)