Returning Player Looking for advice

• hi!!!

I Played this game a lot of years ago, and I would like to try it again, how populated is the game at this moment? Is there people to do dungeons/pvp etc.....

Thanks a lot!

• PVP is primarily during seige. You can also challenge another player to a duel, but the involuntary attacks have gone away. Population is down at the moment, but with RoM coming to Steam in th next couple weeks, the new server is a great opportunity to come back at the same level as everyone else on the server. There are plenty of end-game players running the instances on the existing servers, and most active guilds will get you through the zones on the existing server.

• dont come back its not worth the time and money to make a char from 0

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• dont come back its not worth the time and money to make a char from 0

You can ignore this post , peoples who bet on the wrong horse are not good to listen :) (What exactly i mean you will learn after you make character on Vidar and conect me in private here) There are many reasons ot play this game still and one of them is to learn all story of EU servers :P

Here are still nice peoples :) PvP is what you make it ... Depends of gear you make and guild you !!!join!!! :) about PvE is easy ... Depend of what you can play or want ot play! (don't make human exept you want ot play knight!) elf and dwarf give more options and this option are more welcome in party/runs/inis aka PvE XD

S/wd, wd/w,w/wd ... if you go for physical dps (elf) + druid/wd <== only heale! doubt other kinds worth :) ... in general Elf if toy want to be physical DPS

warlock/mage ,mage/werlock = dwarf = instant inv if shout "lf part/run" ... war/mage after oyu make your gear .... dwarf = Magical DPS

i know there are many how will say about Champoins ... about other stuff but ... ling me names of first 3 endgame Champs that come in your mind on Vidar ... (and still play) ok thanks was "trap" there are not endgame champs on Vidar (endgame= tpo ini daily main party not coz someone is missing or have free spot)

Good luck! Runes of magic still worth

• yes ignore my post because i said that just because my guild lost sw last night fast,

the fact that difference betweem rich players and decent paying players are too big, supports work too slow, sometimes you dont even get a reply, years old bugs never get fixed, item shop is a pain to most people, number of players getting fewer everyday, instances are repetetive and mostly burn based, nothing to do for low levels other than repetetive quests, crashes, lags, ports in sw still a big thing and gf having no clue or no demn to give about the game other than milking money from players are completly irrelevant and not important

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• the fact that difference betweem rich players and decent paying players are too big, supports work too slow, sometimes you dont even get a reply, years old bugs never get fixed, item shop is a pain to most people, number of players getting fewer everyday, instances are repetetive and mostly burn based, nothing to do for low levels other than repetetive quests, crashes, lags, ports in sw still a big thing and gf having no clue or no demn to give about the game other than milking money from players are completly irrelevant and not important

Just ''perfect'' comment. But if you come in, join us. We are are the Zurhidons. We are the winners of this game.

• Goodness, Challenger. It is because some people have tons of cash to burn in this game that low-investment people like you and I have a server where we can play for free. Don't complain about these people. Thank them for their financial support.

• Novar

Closed the thread.