Is Runewaker Still Working on the Game?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • always a group of three . cya around grumpdaddy .

I am not with them, but I can barely understand you.

Why do you only use white gear?

Why do you keep farming Yuri's card?

Do you know the differences between different pets - pets that you can put in your Partner Bag vs pet eggs that go into breeding slots?

Why do you not use potions or food?

I am also curious about what you do in the game if you are not trying to level. I understand that some people may want to just run and look around instead of questing. But I don't understand the point of your self-imposed rules and what exactly your in-game goal is, hence my curiosity.

• i already explained the white gear .

yuri wont drop a card its nerf ed .

unless there is a pet with no chat bubbles i dont want one .

i am leveling 99 mage 71 priest . preist class did her dailys today yesterday the day before ect .

i do not want help i did not ask for especialy from them .

im also checking for trolls . dont flame me . thanks .

what do you think would happen if the best wizards in online games used a half a cadre of wizards to fight with ? ( a cadre is 12 )

first id say this is going to lag , and not just a little . im too good . buffing myself with another toon is out .because by wizard rules thats cheating .

i am NOT here to lag the internet on a global scale im here to play .

i will not lag you lke that . i will not walk on you . i will not cheat . i have rules . i wont bot . i wont bash a mob with no weapon . leave me alone please . you sound like another troll .

stop asking questions so you can spam attack me with post quotes i dont deserve .

go take a look at steam dkonline forum if you want to know more . smiles .

• yuri wont drop a card its nerf ed .

*sarcasm* I can confirm... this card doesn't drop as a mage... *sarcasm end* (2h farming :) )

i already explained the white gear .

yes and we tried to explain to you that all other items are "free" too

Quote from oswayal

unless there is a pet with no chat bubbles i dont want one .

not many, only around 100 different pets without a chat-bubble

Quote from oswayal

first id say this is going to lag , and not just a little . im too good . buffing myself with another toon is out .because by wizard rules thats cheating .

i am NOT here to lag the internet on a global scale im here to play .

ok... maybe you don't play this game for 3 days... maybe you've only been using the internet for 3 days

EDIT: Sorry Sarkas, I'll shut up now

Edited 3 times, last by Ainz ().

• lol ainz . bad idea .you um dont write very well do you hmm yes um no .

says he is nothing without my words to quote. lol . notice he does not say there is a pet with no chat bubbles . big help , free gear i dont want is less than helpful got a world full of it .

you are free to play .

Edited once, last by oswayal: typo ().

• oswayal Just stop posting dude. Nobody here understands or agrees with you lol
    Even with your crazy self rules you said you still use a high level bound staff... Nobody gets it man. You do you.

• read steam dkonline forum last post then you will get it .

i was serious i want to know wich pets do not talk . ainz is no help he is the oppisite thanks in advance

• ....you guys are derailed...

...Yuri...drops etc..has nothing with philosophy you mention here...

...its simply game mechanic to avoid lags where they can...after you pass mob lvl by 10-20 levels your drops will become bad to avoid server calculation of crapy items that mobs drop regardless your level...every kill is 3-6 items droped x randomize function for every item...and let say you mass kill group of mobs on map...it produce heavy traffic...without picking loot that stay on map 2 min...thats more traffic for server...

...you still have option to pick all drops and loots from mobs playing in honor party...if you add pots and buffs you can get what you want..still some time must be used...

...you can simply test this...in honor pt you will get tons of Taborea pages in 20 seconds...

...one man trash is another man treasure....

and btw..this is MMORPG not single player game...

• I did not understand your explanation about white gear, so I asked again.

I understand what you said about Yuri's card. My question is - why do you keep trying to get it?

Why do you not want a pet with no chat bubbles?

If you are 99/71, are you questing and leveling?

• my gear is super cool looking , i look better than the high levels . i like it , and , it does not bind .

some if the mages merged from ther servers dont have yuri or bubsitan and cannot drop it , means a newbie wont be able to drop it thats why i call it nerf . i also cannot hand a newbie with robins blessing yuri or bubsitan grrr . nice way to learn how to trade , free card from the best wizard ever .

chat bubbles from pets are huge and bright its creates a blind spot and im trying to target before i get killed . i cant afford to miss . it slows me down . they block drops and mobs . and prevent movment somtimes .

yes i said i was leveling preist class . gonna take it to 99 . cause hey anyone can get to 100 its easy for them , but can they get to level 99 solo ? in white gear ? without cheating ? or even cheating ?

look at the numbers on your portait from a certain standpoint 2 digits is better than 3 , the players look weird and i want be different ,see anyone else level 99 ? nope .

is this going to be another round of post quotes at my expense ? bring it noobs ... i can take it . im tough . super tough . ow hey that hurts ... dont poke me ... smiles

• What is the problem with bound equipment?

Will you not stop until everyone on your server has Yuri's card? My understanding is you would want every single card if you want to be the best of the best of the best, or if you REALLY just want to collect ALL the cards. If you are an average player, you can do fine without a few cards.

I know what you mean about chat bubbles. Yes, sometimes they pop up at the worst moment. Can't say they caused me a lot of deaths though. Pets provide stat boost and assist in fights, so it worth to summon them. You can always send a suggestion to remove those chats.

If you decided to level by yourself using the worst possible gear, it's your choice, but you can't really judge an MMO game from this point of view.

• Exactly how many times you killed Yuri to say he does not drop card? You should kill him at least 1,000 times to start thinking that something might be wrong, and few thousands more to put a ticket on support. Try 15 hours per day for 1 week and you should get your card. Or use buffs and probably you will get it in 1 hour, is a really easy card to get with any class.

Totally off topic i know, bye.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• the topic is , Is runewalker still working on the game . the correct answer is ,

runewalker makes the patchs .

if the game is being worked on or is going to be worked on runewalker will be the one to do it .

• Nice job fixing the winter event guys. Who thought those random cores was a good idea? lol
    It's sad the publisher is adding more content to the game than the developers...

• there no problem whit core farm if trade value is more decent than what i saw "and do not gift it in mail for alts 1diferent type"...then ppl go and farm it instead of skip event...

• The Moa cores event seems way off topic to me. It certainly is a concern and maybe you should start a new thread asking who dreams this crap up.

On topic as far as pointing out Gameforge is somehow providing more content then the developer they are paying

• the topic is , Is runewalker still working on the game . the correct answer is ,

runewalker makes the patchs .

if the game is being worked on or is going to be worked on runewalker will be the one to do it .