Is Runewaker Still Working on the Game?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • add ons ? seriously ? why would i ever need to use an add on ? ( cheat toys ) yep . , thats why i wont use them . remember im a solo f2p player with even weirder rules that i follow , no cheating , no party , no guild , no bound gear . no chat box . no pet .

Solo play is fine and so is not using addons but no chat box? no pet? no bound gear?

Why the heck would you not use a pet? And same with bound gear, if your solo why do you care if it's bound or not?

The only thing difficult in this game is pushing hardmodes. As soon as you start the main quest line in Thunderhoof the game holds your hand the entire rest of the way haha

• So, Osy, to advise you correctly, i need to understand the reason for white gear only. In truth, though, even white gear can be used, but you have to accept the very simple idea of the transmutor. When i was level 20 I was transmuting gear to stat the gear from quest rewards. Quest rewards gear is better than white, even unstatted. If you are running clean white gear just to prove you can do it, then none of my advice is relevant to your style of game play.

• and because you give yourself strange rules, gameforge has to redesign the game so that you like it? your opinion on the subject should not even cover with 1% of the players

up to about lvl 97 i personally like the content. zones are (mostly) well designed, quests are doable and instances reasonably challenging. Solo questing is also possible - if you have some knowledge of RoM, you can reach max lvl in about 2 weeks without outside help.

anything above lvl 97 looks cheaply copied.

as far as your drop rate is concerned: i farmed yuri for 2 hours today and had the card twice. yuri is one of the easy to farm cards.

Of course you also need drop buffs or a drop event if you want to farm cards faster.

no offense but your posts read like you've been playing the game for 3 days

• i wanted a pet back at frogster , got a crow , but as soon a i tried it it talked , the chat bubble popped up and i never used it again . its still level zero .

one wizard got a little jumping flower on another server i really like it ,but it doesnt do much . it does not talk . no chat bubbles , i can use it .

mage and priest have been nerfed . yuri wont drop a card for them on any server.

( dares you to test it ) unless they have done something else funny it wont drop .

the matron logged in she struggled for hours upon hours muliple times trying to pronounce the gui clean , finaly one day she pulled it off by yanking the chat region off of the screen .

she pronounced runes of magic a ( clean ) world ,and it became wizard protected .

its a hierarchy a level nothing mage can outrank you just by being on line .

being in a guild might not be a good idea . they could all be targeted .

and for something a level 1 mage does even if its you . a guld takes a lot ,you need 4 members to keep your name you need a castle furniture and oh some thing i dont have , inventory space . and a lot of it ill bet , i dont even have enough space for my own stuff . i cant craft .

you cant make more toons . you better keep char creation to a minimum .

the reason for me having 6 or 7 toons is mergers . and new servers . or platforms .

if you are going to put two hundred and twenty items in the mart you had better be damn sure you do it right . ( not recomended )

its not a game its a world . and someone owns that world and its worth like ten million bones ,so carefull what you do in someone elses world . dont break it .

i thought ( : was some sort of evil text prompt .... shut up

• mage and priest have been nerfed . yuri wont drop a card for them on any server.

( dares you to test it ) unless they have done something else funny it wont drop .

i farmed yuri for 2 hours today and had the card twice. yuri is one of the easy to farm cards.

• no offense but your posts read like you've been playing the game for 3 days

• The little jumping flower gives 20% xp increase, 20% TP increase, and 20% droprate increase for 2 hours. You can gain the buff once per day only. summon it and look for a little icon just to the left of the mini-map.

Nerfing doesn't affect drop rate. Housemaids (not the ones that let you in) can give a potion that increases drop rate once you build affinity with them.

Pets talk when you first summon them. So what?

Your failure to learn the game should not be justification to criticize the game. This is a complex game. I've been at it for 11 years and there is still stuff I don't know.

I'm done trying to help. If you don't want to do the work here, go back to Farmville.

• Legitimate question as it's been like 6 months since we've even had a single festival quest. And I can hardly call a new festival quest every 3 months active development to even begin with.
    Peak/Pantheon/Stardust was all literally multiple years ago and none are even working or had any work on them in years...

Is there any Gameforge staff here that can poke them? Surely they have do SOMETHING to not break your contract...

Yes.

Q0Iyium.png

thanks Phyally

• ainz gratz on getting a card but i only pick natural drops . no pots .

who said i wanted to level ? huh ?

grumdaddy you go to farmville . i can play circles around all of you .

bakken i dont believe you . too much proof . shouts old screenie . looks both ways ...

reads through the post to see if your useing alts ... not sure ... laughs .

the jumping flower is great but its not on my main .

the white gear. i dont want to scare the newbies . used to give em cards like bubsitan and yuri ...

ive never had a gear set . i was collecting the ventis set i had most of it , then some of it suddenly bound . (frogster) i trashed it replaced it then it bound i was broke .

i trashed it replaced it with white gear cause that wont break maybe .and one by one all the peices bound except for the boots i saved the boots for a year trying to find the other parts ,one day the boots bound and had to be trashed .

i do not have any inventory space for anything that binds or is on a timer .

its not just bound it uses your inv space .

even a new system that lets you extract the skill set wasnt enough to get me to collect any set ever . keep your system keep your gear , ill fight in rags until the end of time and beyond thank , you very much .

( looking for set ) ... lol

oh the chat bubbles are too bright and too large i move so much it blocks my view of me playing circles around all of you .

• ainz gratz on getting a card but i only pick natural drops . no pots .

bakken i dont believe you . too much proof . shouts old screenie . looks both ways ...

reads through the post to see if your useing alts ... not sure ... laughs .

if you don't want this card, you don't have to use drop potions. But your poor chance of getting this card is not due to your class.

oh and Bakken is absolutely right. when calculating the drop chance, the percentage increase from potions, the bonus at a drop event and your lvl are taken into the formula

i do not have any inventory space for anything that binds or is on a timer .

its not just bound it uses your inv space .

so if you don't use buffs, you don't need to store potions or food in your bag... so you should have more space than any other rom player xD

• no . they gots guild chests right?

i dont use food .

i use potions .

wrong i killed yuri soo much it should have dropped no matter what . its nerf .

just killed em with a newbie for an hour nope he aint dropping . cant drop dags either . its not normal it nerf .

raises the price of bubsitan to 20 mil .

i have no inv space . but i do have my newbie gear from frogster . priceless ...

stop assualting me now . your a troll .

there are no enemies here .

aint my first rodeo ainz .

• i dont store anything in the guild chest but i got many house storage.

why do you use potions but no food? and why don't you use drop-potions, if you use potions?

its not nerfed. how i said... i killed yuri for about 2 h and got 2 cards... as mage/rogue (2x drop-rune). as mage/rogue drop is better than as warrior f.e.

maybe i farm today again, to prove you wrong... so far i have only farmed 5 yuri cards... i could go on to 20 or so

Bubsitan's card has a 5% drop chance... 50x higher than yuri's (0.1%)

newbie gear from frogster? not priceless... worthless

someone who represents an opinion that no one else in a com represents is more likely to be a troll

like i said: if you impose strange rules on yourself or don't understand the game, you simply don't have the right to blame others for e.g. a class was nerfed, although you have no proof... (oh and your accusation was even disproved)

if you want to play the game as before, that's ok

but i can't say "the radio in my car is bad" if i removed all the speakers except for one and then accuse the manufacturer of deliberately creating a bad sound

• Please take your catfights into private messages.

Ainz Telling someone you highly believe someone played just for 3 days, we've seen your post, we got it!

oswayal If you refuse to advance in game, refuse to take anything the game is giving to you, partly even for free, then this is the wrongest possible thread to weigh in!

• bakken i dont believe you . too much proof . shouts old screenie . looks both ways ...

Dude that screenshot was JUST taken. That addon also pulls from the current game files so it's not wrong. (It's possible to see the drop table of anything in game)
    Reading this crazy thread again I'm not even sure what you were trying to suggest or say at all.

Some interesting people play this game.

• i only said the current limitions of f2p gear was level 56 . my bad . they attacked me sorry my bad .

i never said i wanted help my bad .

i answered thier questions the best i could my bad .

its my failt my bad . sorry my bad .

sorry you cant comprehend it my bad .

get a grip my bad. sorry .

im truly sorry for thier posts and attacks my bad . my fault .

get it ? got it ? good . cya .