Enable Disabled Instances

• There are several instances on our server (Vidar), at least, that cannot be accessed even though they exist (I think? in most cases).

1. Chaos Vortex (we cleared it some months ago, and npcs for the next phase never spawned - they exist on German server i checked on).

2. Arcanium Chamber - only Hall of Earth portal is active. Rest of the portals are disabled for several months now (was ninja-changed, before the portals and mobs to farm fragments were there). And you can't farm keys for them since mobs don't spawn now. So Hall of Water, Hall of Fire, and Hall of Chaos.

Most people will probably not care because they are not giving good gear any more but it would be nice if players could clear this content, and as it has been designed already I don't think activating it would take too much manpower (idk the process).

• Note: On some servers the transition from "Chaos Vortex closes because it was cleared" to "Wishing Well Phase starts again after a cooldown" probably still doesn't work ... but the event stages can be influenced by us.

Since CV was not running at all I took the freedom liberty to set the stage to "instance is open" rightaway, which also circumvents the Wishing Well buff problem with Siege War for a bit

Halls sometimes randomly forget after a restart that all 4 are supposed to be open, a restart of the system through some internal commands applied by us fixes this.

Anyway:

• Halls instance system was indeed just on Hall of Earth, fully restarted it with all four instances active.
    • Chaos Vortex event seemed completely inactive, set it to Instance phase.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Novar

Closed the thread.