Esperience orb transmuting

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Result- 1* Bound Experience Orb (50,000,000 Points) Ingredients- 2*Peak Experience Orb (10,000,000 Points)

So it looks like you want us to take two 10mil peak orbs, each worth an equivalent of 1billion regular xp to get a result of 50million regular points. What the ?????(

• More worried about the Moa's Core turn in.

Just some assumptions to calculate what I'm imagining.

The Moa's Core drops are 1 in 100 per last boss in level 50 instances (Cyclops, Kalins, and TT).

There are 8 different kinds of Moa's Cores, so I can only assume there will likely be 8 different NPCS with 8 different turn ins.

If this is all true, if you are lucky and get no repeat Moa's Cores, on average, you'll need to do 800 runs of level 50 instance to get one of each turn.

Even if you are Wl/Ch and just full sprinting to the end or something and taking 2 minutes per instance, that is 26 hours and 40 minutes in level 50 instances.

Like I said, a lot of assumptions there. Maybe there will be only one turn in total with 8 options (in which case it'd be 3 hours and 20 minutes on average per Core), but I doubt it.

At any rate, no one wants to actively have to do 50 instances for the fear of missing out.

You guys can do better. Make something that we'd actively enjoy doing and is as rewarding. No one is going to be 2 and half hours into running through Kalin's Shrine having fun.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• More worried about the Moa's Core turn in.

Just some assumptions to calculate what I'm imagining.

The problem is worse than you imagine. If even one toon in the group is above level 60, the chances of a Moa drop are pretty much zero. I have only seen Moa cores when the whole party was below 56. Someone at GameForge must be assuming that we have been hoarding these useless things.

• your drop rate of junk and all items in total lower after you pass 20 lvl of map lvl...but if you play in honor party after you kill mob or boss you get normal drop ( or doubled ,its assumed you share loot with tutor ) ,, when you use drop pots..food..buffs ...and in time of drop event chances that you get something are bigger...

..honor stop at lvl 30 for tutor...point is ..that your tutor is far away from you ..he dont get exp...but benefits of party stay...

• Doesn't honor party stop working at level 31? I'm not saying it's true, but I always thought so.

Make honor party with a lvl 1 char and go with your main. You'll get the loot that a lvl 1 would get, wich gives you the % bonus for difference of lvl. Or something like that as far as i remember, if someone knows better correct me.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• This game is supposed to be fun (especially on Xmas). Farming hours and hours to get 1 or 2 cores is just stupid and not fun at all. There are 4 NPCs for 15 days so we will need 60 cores to make all the exchanges. I gues they dont want we get all the gifts, is their policy anayway. Less from playing, more from buying (with real money). I wanna have fun for Xmas, but GF have no idea what that means. :thumbdown:

• I obsessed over how loot worked in this game for years.

Ignoring what honor party is supposed to be for (spirit points) you can use it for increased loot in 'most' scenarios. By having a lv1 honor party(the alt can even be in his house) it removes the 'level difference' calculation in loot drop. Therefor if your lv100 fighting lv100 things it won't help you on top of removing your tp for no reason.
    Using it when farming low level stuff is night and day difference.