In memory of Kinesis

• We recently heard about the passing of Kinesis ,long time RoM player.

Our sincere condolences go to his family and friends, in this thread you can post the stories or screenshots of moments you shared with him, if you wish.

Q0Iyium.png

thanks Phyally

• The community and the game meant a lot to him. While incredibly sad we lost him so early, I take solace in the fact that playing together with him for years, and in his final days helped ease his pain - at least a little bit. I admired his drive for efficiency in every task, no matter how small or big, and learnt a lot from him as well. I will certainly look back on my memories with him fondly.

Rest in peace, you will forever stay in my thoughts.

• Thanks for all the time we played together and guidiance (and sometimes patience XD). You will always be my friend // Giggle

Edit: When i was guildless, we did few runs and Kinesis said: "I think you should join our guild" :))) and here i am

Edited 2 times, last by RaFineZZ ().

• After joining Anakrasra, I had some problems to tank ST b1 ... after a few trials, Kinesis posted this to explain tactics. This was one of the many hints and suggestions on tactics and on using any class.

Goodbye my friend and thanks for the nice time and fun. Sincere condolences to the family and friends in these difficult times.

Lately things were difficult for Kinesis and I would like to share the messages at the end of the day after some fast runs.

Edited once, last by nolzafk ().

• Rest in peace, my friend. Thank you for all your time and the fun we had in the years we played together!

My condolences to his family and friends.

• I will miss you so much Kine, and i know many others will too.

In the last months, i believed to be prepared to not having you with us anymore.

But I still cry.

You gave us your time, your joy, your perfectionism and your stubbornness.

And you gave us your friendship; a little awkwardly, like only you coluld do.

For you kine, my best wishes, i hope you are "igniting" your journey to come.

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• Now I can understand why you were so impatient, but it's too late now. Thank you for your time. I would like to spend more time with you. I will miss you. Rest in peace teacher.

• Rest in peace my good friend Kinesis ;(

Thanks for all the good times and thousands of runs we accomplished together. I learned a lot from you and didn't meet anyone else who loved the game more than you did! I hope you are in a better place now where you can finally run pantheon hard mode as many times you like.

Farewell my battle brother!

• So many memories could be spoken about, because not many shared the passion that Kinesis had for this game. Always trying to unlock new things from this game, whether it was hidden tactics of bosses or unexplored classes. You will be missed by a lot of people.

Rest in peace Kinesis.

• we shared a lot of time in the game and we had fun and even if in recent times we have had some differences I can only have a good memory of you, your madness, your perfectionism and the help you have given to everyone over the years I have only the regret of not being able to say goodbye. Many people will miss you weird my friend.

In the end, no one really dies. Fakesq

• Only played like a year, but all the time i leveled up, he helped me out. Like an encyclopedia, he knew everything, what to do, how to do it and where... Never wanted anything in return. "Help someone out, like i did to you". I will try honour that.

You are already missed.

Rest now, rest in peace Kine.

My deepest condolences to his family, loved ones and friends.

• Rest in peace Kinesis.

I didn't knew (cause playing on a different server until very recently) you but hearing all kind of stories now : thank you for the life you brought to this community all those years.

• Kinesis and I didn't had a great start. But we made our way through it and even installed a friendship in the end. He was always helpful and caring and wanted that people get the best out of their char / class ect. He loved to say that he is the fastest power leveler on the server and I think he deserve that title :)

His death didn't took me by surprise as he had told me about it few months ago. And still it left me stunned and shocked and I am so sad to hear about it. I talked with him during this last months and asked him about his plans he has for his last weeks. And the most important thing he wanted to do, was spending time with his family, which he loved so much. My sincere condolences goes out to his family, friends and his guild.

I am really sorry that his young soul was taken to early and I will never forget him.

Rest in peace Kinesis

Bansheee / Astral

• Sorrow that you left us ;(, friend, because there was so much more things that we could do, but i'm glad that i knew you and thank you for all the time we spent together.

Rest in piece...

My condolences to the family for their loss...

newbie w/m 8)

• from the Kojidun (he cant register account in forum):

Although we played a little together, we were on the same team.

And I saw you a little from the outside .. not as a player, but as a person ..

Thank you for everything! For your energy, for your responsiveness, for your persistence!

It's a shame it's so early...

What kind of age is this... 27...

My sincere condolences to family and friends ..