In memory of Kinesis

• Although I don't know you, I've heard a lot about you from the time it was known to the server that you passed away.

So just a note from me out of respect.

I wish all loved ones, family and friends my sincere condolences and a lot of strength in this difficult time.

Rest in peace.......

• Kine was our motivator, he pushed us everyday to do more and better. Like when he dragged us in Hall fo Fire... just to get his legendary costume skin:

He was genuine and so hyped when we were able to discover new things, I can still picturing him jumping around so excited when we did the secret locations tour:

It was so easy for him to create bonds, of any kind =)

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• I will miss seeing you sitting down in Varanas Central (channel 1) with your Rune Spirit pet every time I log in or run through that area. (I rarely see you log out, so there is somewhat a comfort in knowing I will see someone I know every time I enter the game. Even though I know you are AFK at that time.)

I will miss you asking for runs even though there are only 5 or even fewer guild members online. (Even if it was just past noon, and most of the people are still at work or at school. I think the number of people online in the whole server are below 20 total.)

I will miss you asking for runs in uncommon or unpopular instances. (Like Veiled Crypt of Kashaylan or Hall of Fire or Hall of Water)

I will miss your invites to join a raid just after doing siege wars.

I will miss how you urge everyone to be better at what they do. Even the smallest detail or item can make a huge difference in the outcome.

There are a lot of things we will miss about you.

Rest in peace, Kinesis.

My deepest condolences to your family and friends.

• You so much time ignore my messages.

Because you understand me.

How is that a thing...

We done the job "Grotto of Horror"

Last time i speak to you about "Linguapectoris"

You give me soundtrack from Youtube 35 minutes.

And now you are in eternity...

• I hope you are in better place Kinesis cause I will hold the memory of you dearly and thanks for all the great moments we have shared. We will miss you and my condolences to the family, friends and love ones.

Edited 2 times, last by Primelight ().