Wiki Error

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I noticed that in the wiki on the page /wiki/Weapons the following:

Any weapon, or in fact any equipment, can have Rune Slots, up to a max of 6 slots. If the weapon you have does not have as many Rune Slots as you want you can add more by using a Weapon Driller Weapon Driller.

I have not seen drills to create more than 4 rune slots.

• I do not believe the wiki is maintained by Gameforge, and as such, relies on the communities of their respective Fandoms to maintain them.

(Do you see what I did there, eh?)

We should be able to register there, and later, edit that page ourselves.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

Any weapon, or in fact any equipment, can have Rune Slots, up to a max of 6 slots. If the weapon you have does not have as many Rune Slots as you want you can add more by using a Weapon Driller Weapon Driller.

Kinda worse than that. The Weapons page you described is somewhat aged but I have updated it a bit..

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited once, last by Bludwyng ().

• I do not believe the wiki is maintained by Gameforge, and as such, relies on the communities of their respective Fandoms to maintain them.

Anonymous editing of the wiki IS allowed, but you can also register so that you are properly credited for your work. It is NOT official, but the RoM-Welten database is build directly and automatically from the game data files. AND the wiki links everything to the matching RoM-Welten record.

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Anonymous editing of the wiki IS allowed, but you can also register so that you are properly credited for your work. It is NOT official, but the RoM-Welten database is build directly and automatically from the game data files. AND the wiki links everything to the matching RoM-Welten record.

*dreams of automatic updates* -.-

• Anonymous editing of the wiki IS allowed, but you can also register so that you are properly credited for your work. It is NOT official, but the RoM-Welten database is build directly and automatically from the game data files. AND the wiki links everything to the matching RoM-Welten record.

*dreams of automatic updates* -.-

Well, I know it has to be manually poked to do it, but at least the stripping and updating is basically automated.

• YEs- Our wiki is maintained very faithfully by Bludwyng, who also reads the forums. It seems the easiet way to let him know. Is that okay with you?

Well, speaking up on our Discord server is usually faster as I watch it more, but I do look here at least every few days. :)

I know that 6 can be obtained by "dirty statting" but I am not personally very acquainted with exactly how. In the meantime, I changed the 6 to a 4.

• I have never seen any piece of equipment with more than 4 runes. You can have 6 stats, but that is something different. If anyone knows anything I don't, please chime in.