DIYCE

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi, I recently returned to the game and noticed that the diyce continues to use the shadostab despite the "bleed" still active on the boss. Does anyone have a working diyce?

• Shadowstab is still a high-damage skill, even without putting the bleed on. I don't know that it's actually a bad choice. Rogue has a couple skills that misfire if you are either not in front of or not behind the target, so any kind of automated macro rotation would want to avoid those.

• It's likely an elite skill or specific class combo breaking it for you.
    Find your Customfunctions.lua in your addon folder and open it with notepad. Scroll down and look for any of the Rogue/whatever sections and see if your missing the combo your doing. If so just copy&paste a similar combo and just change the secondary class(also delete elites you dont have of course). At the top of the file they list what the classes are called in the code, rogues are 'THEIF' and priests are 'AUGUR'.

I don't diyce on rogue at all so this is all that my rogue section is, idk if it even works at all. Only r/s and r/p

• thanks, i'm not very familiar with xml, i have this in mine but i don't know if it's really good ....... r / m is the class i use and i don't know if this is good for the burn.tell me what change in case? Thank you

--Class: Rogue/Mage

elseif mainClass == "THIEF" and subClass == "MAGE" then

--Timers for this class

CreateDIYCETimer("SSBleed", 6) --Change the value between 6 -> 7.5 depending on your lag.

CreateDIYCETimer("LBBleed", 7) --Change the value between 7 -> 8.5 depending on your lag.

--Potions and Buffs

Skill = {

{ name = "Enchanted Throw", use = ((not pbuffs["Enchanted Throw"]))},

}

--Combat

if enemy then

Skill2 = {

{ name = "Throw", use = true },

{ name = "Wound Attack", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 35) and ((tbuffs["Bleed"]) and (tbuffs["Grievous Wound"])) },

{ name = "Low Blow", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 30) and (tbuffs["Bleed"]) and (not tbuffs["Grievous Wound"]) },

{ name = "Shadowstab", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 20) and (not tbuffs["Bleed"]) },

{ name = "Low Blow", use = (EnergyBar1 >= 30) },

{ name = "Attack", use = (thealth == 1) },

}

end

--ADD MORE CLASS COMBOS ABOVE THIS LINE.

--USE AN "ELSEIF" TO CONTINUE WITH MORE CLASS COMBOS.

--THE NEXT "END" STATEMENT IS THE END OF THE CLASS COMBOS STATEMENTS.

--DO NOT ADD ANYTHING BELOW THE FOLLOWING "END" STATEMENT!

• You should use BuffIDs where you can when using diyce(Or really any combat engine), especially where the "Bleed" is concerned, because there is multiple Bleeds in the game, Currently you will end up using Low Blow/Wound attack with any bleed, not specifically the rogue one and be losing damage.

620313 is the Bleed you're looking for.

620314 is Grievous Wound bleed ID.

Your diyce is basic but should however get the job done.

• cen ty for your replies ....i'm noob about this, can you suggest me how can i add in xml this id debuff?can i have just an example about it ?i will find id's but idk how to add ty

• Simply swap the name of the buff and remove the "" and you can use the IDs anywhere.

• Simply swap the name of the buff and remove the "" and you can use the IDs anywhere.

shadowstab is not a debuff but the bleed is ... how can the diyce recognize the bleed on the boss if there is no reference id, also because only 620313 620314 are inserted but those are skills.

• Because the first part is the skillname and then you have the conditions that come after it. Bleed & Grievous Wound are not skills but buffs.

Your diyce will work if you take the version i posted above with the IDs.

• This is why the game breaks so often.
    Every skill has it's own ID for the skill itself, any elites/modifications of the skill has its own separate ID, any buffs the skill gives will have it's own separate ID, any debuffs the skill does will have it's own ID(bleeds included) and any variation of these will have their own ID as well. AND THEN if it also spawns anything like a trap that will also have a separate ID lol.