Armor Slot 3 is 'stuck' ???

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Howdy folks,

Today, I logged in a character I haven't played for a while but found I couldn't change to armor slot 3 at all, in any way whatsoever.

Has anyone ever encountered this situation before? If so, how did you fix it?

Alternatively, is there any other way I can get access to the armor I wear in that slot?

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• Do you have more than 3 slots? There's a bug when you get 3+ that they start just swapping randomly and aren't saved to the correct number. You have to keep swapping around randomly until you get what you want. I bet many people are glad they paid for that LOL

• This is the only character I have the issue on.

I have 3 classes and 3 equipment slots but cannot change to slots #3 at all.

• Do you have more than 3 slots? There's a bug when you get 3+ that they start just swapping randomly and aren't saved to the correct number. You have to keep swapping around randomly until you get what you want. I bet many people are glad they paid for that LOL

I have that problem even on 2-class characters with only 3 slots. If I am using slot 1 gear, it will remain there but 2 and 3 bounce around when i change class. Then, if I am wearing slot 2, 1 and 3 get mixed up.

• Whatever the problem was, it's resolved itself.

I logged in the affected character yesterday and was able to switch between all 3 armor sets without any problems.