Druid/Mage, Druid/Rogue (Dmg role)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • can be same dmg but not as fast like dagger and magic dmg useless on dagger if you play any r/ combo .....for phys dds class after hit speed cap dmg increase ../are you remember RT /KT time without GCD? whole server scout and nothing stop it burn anything this is why come balance path GC time where many of me freind left this game by GCD even me half guild or more/

magic hit alot diferent ....extra speed not generate more dmg ..till is caster class example m/ during burn lots of fireball is a few sec but is cast

• I was aware that p/r cannot use a dagger, but I was not aware that d/r cannot. The magic damage of a hammer does not add to the primary magical damage.

Really ?? i wasn't know that wow -.- but why :P So it doesn't matter whether i wield hammer or not ??? only work for curse rune ???

• I was aware that p/r cannot use a dagger, but I was not aware that d/r cannot. The magic damage of a hammer does not add to the primary magical damage.

Now i tried without hammer and my Magical Damage is decreased so my dmg to mobs too. Are you sure about it?? (Main hand Wand) With off hand hammer caused 400k dmg, without hammer 260k

Edited 3 times, last by HighPriest ().

Now i tried without hammer and my Magical Damage is decreased so my dmg to mobs too. Are you sure about it?? (Main hand Wand) With off hand hammer caused 400k dmg, without hammer 260kk

For a p/r it does, as well as the dagger for m/r. It should work for d/r as well.

• So there we go. Answered and answered correctly. I was not aware that off-hand hammer did the same thing. Also , on the subject there are daggers and probably also hammers (haven't looked) from the black codex vendors that have a magic damage ghost stat. You might look at one of those for your next upgrade.

• So there we go. Answered and answered correctly. I was not aware that off-hand hammer did the same thing. Also , on the subject there are daggers and probably also hammers (haven't looked) from the black codex vendors that have a magic damage ghost stat. You might look at one of those for your next upgrade.

Btw i am using ''Hammer of Dawn'' the magical hammer, maybe it doesn't work for all hammers?

• Yes there are magic hammers, get it from dreamland I believe. Been using those on Dr/r for a long time as they should have the highest offhand mdmg.

Still why not just go mage main when you want to mostly dps? Switching class is free.

• Yes there are magic hammers, get it from dreamland I believe. Been using those on Dr/r for a long time as they should have the highest offhand mdmg.

Still why not just go mage main when you want to mostly dps? Switching class is free.

Maybe i don't like Mage's skills? and also even with mage i can't pass a warrior/mage so it doesn't matter the game is unbalanced.

• I want to share my elite skill ideas for druid/mage , if you don't like them you can share your ideas too without humiliating. (When i think a Druid/Mage it reminds me a Volcan stuffs, earth and fire like Mage/Druid's Magma Blade)

15 lvl Earth Chain: Increase the damage of the skill 1500 to 1600 and maybe cause + 0.20 int damage and now it will reduce target's movement speed (If it sounds unbalanced nerf the preceding hits from %70 to %60.)

20 lvl Spring of Blessings: Increase the range of skill from 120 to 160-180. (It has good heal effect but the range is bad as it only applies party member not the raid group.)

25 lvl Shiled of Light: Reduce cooldown of skill with the duration of skill, maybe like 30 CD and 30 duration

Additional functionality: Increase %5 movement speed of allies and let it slowly heal allies or increase healings on targets who affected with shield. If the enemies break the shield effect you will lose movement speed and heal effect buff(This skill only effect 3 person in 60 range so i think it deserve buffs)

30 lvl Inspiration: The mechanic of skill will stay same

Adjusted functionality: Reducing the cast time of your next spells to 0.5 second in 3 second (so in 3 second you can spam cast time skills, not only for 1 time) (This skill has average-low activate rate so it sounds logical)

35 lvl Spirtiual Gush: Same

Additional functionality: It will also increase healing power and magical power by %5 (or maybe one of them not both of it)

40 lvl Adjusted elite skill ''Shooting Star'': Your Rockslide will hit target after 2-3 second instead of 5 second and it will cause extra fire damage + 0.20 int damage and maybe burn target for 5 seconds deals damage every second (not sure) It may also increase the CD of Rockslide skill 8 to 10-12 (not sure) (Quick help elite skill is pretty useless so they should remove it)

45 lvl Holy Fury:

Volcanic Eruption: Increase the damage of Mother Nature's Wrath and deals fire damage every 2 second (At normally it deals earth damage every 2 seconds they may add also fire burn effect) and it will no longer restore your Nature's Power so it will cost Nature's Power (Or it can stay same , no longer cost nature's power and lengthens earth damage effect time 6 sec.)

Volcanic Orb: Combine earth power with fireball cause it send volcanic orb and cause fire damage (same damage of fireball) and extra earth damage + 0.30 int damage.

50 lvl Summer Banquet: Not sure whether they should buff or not, maybe change parry rate thing? Because only tank has good parry rates so in normal basic run or farm plays you don't have tank so this makes the skill a little bit useless. Dark Moon (Druid/rogue elite skill) has same functionality but it works with critic rate so simply you can buff anyone to earn magical damage and healing power as their most of damages goes critic. or maybe they can buff max hp buff to %10 from %5. (not sure)

60 lvl Sounds of Season: Stays same?

70 lvl Inspiration Display:

Adjusted functionality: Instead restore life can also trigger inspiration now Mother Earth's Fountain can also trigger an inspiration. In a Spiritual gush state, the triggered Inpiration has a chance that it will be doubled (same) or it has %100 chance to activate Inspiration.

And btw if buffing useless class combos sounds nightmare in PVP they simply add a new function that whenever you enter PVP areas, siege wars etc. all of your skill's damage and heals reduced with this way PVP may be more enjoyable than ever. Long stressful- skillful fights ^^ atm its like getting 1 shot and die lmao sounds unbalanced and horrible :P With this way they can nerf Warrior/mage and buff mages or other class combos for both PVE PVP so it will no longer break balance of PVP (actually it is already broken but anyway)

• 25 lvl Shiled of Light: Reduce cooldown of skill with the duration of skill, maybe like 30 CD and 30 duration

Wouldn't that be great if all protection skills had the same cooldown as the duration of the skill? Non-stop protection :)

Actually its not non- stop :D It protects for %15hp when you max the skill :D so it easly breaks haha At the moment skill has 60 sec cooldown and 60 sec duration :P

• 25 lvl Shiled of Light: Reduce cooldown of skill with the duration of skill, maybe like 30 CD and 30 duration

Wouldn't that be great if all protection skills had the same cooldown as the duration of the skill? Non-stop protection :)

Actually its not non- stop :D It protects for %15hp when you max the skill :D so it easly breaks haha At the moment skill has 60 sec cooldown and 60 sec duration :P

Ah, I guess I confused it with Mage's Electrostatic Charge. This skill is 60 second duration/60 second cooldown, but I guess the point of this skill is that you can give certain level of protection for certain amount of time. You want to lower the cooldown and duration, but want to leave the protection level the same.

Basically, your idea is "make skills better". It can be applied to all other skills of all other classes - we all can benefit from better skills. I'd like to hit mobs harder on my Wardens, Priests and Rogues, too, and not just on my Druids :)

• I want to share my elite skill ideas for druid/mage , if you don't like them you can share your ideas too without humiliating. (When i think a Druid/Mage it reminds me a Volcan stuffs, earth and fire like Mage/Druid's Magma Blade)

There is a forum area called FEedback and Suggestions. That is where this belongs. It will be given more attention (instead of zero attention it will be elevated to ALMOST zero attention). However by posting it there it had a better chance than most folks realize of getting forwarded to Runewaker.

There is a forum area called FEedback and Suggestions. That is where this belongs. It will be given more attention (instead of zero attention it will be elevated to ALMOST zero attention). However by posting it there it had a better chance than most folks realize of getting forwarded to Runewaker.

ah okey wasn't know it thank you!