Druid/Mage, Druid/Rogue (Dmg role)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi everyone,

I really want to play Druid as a dmg role but it seems it isn't possible for this game -.- :cursing:

I opened multiple tickets about buff the Druid class in the terms of dmg, but they never buffed as no one cares druids. Nearly in the all other games Druids known as multiple role classes (mage, healer, melee dps, tank) but in this game it has only healer role (even if it says ranged magical dmg in class description!). Yes i know it has great skills for damage when you compare with priests but not sufficient enough compared to mages. Second classes may change the role of the class like Druid/rogue or Druid/mage but still they need buffs, certainly for Druid/Mage (Note: I tried Druid/rogue as a dps role and it wasn't bad but i quess it works mostly on PVP) I never saw dmg druid in the game except me and no one suggest me Druid/mage neither for dps nor for healer/support role (I didn't even see a Druid/mage in the whole game). Even if people suggest me Druid/Rogue class combo, they only speak about heals and debuffs :cursing::!:There are certain number of druid players in the game and all of them are healer <X:thumbdown:, so RoM team pls change the future of Druid class :| (I know it won't happen but at least i trying)

• maybe you should try mage/druid as heal ... its also bad xD

I get your point, but even mages aren't good dungeon dps. mage / warrior is ok, but far from top dd.

Priests or knights cannot be played meaningfully as DD either. Nowadays, priests are rarely seen as healers, because a druid without a secondary class heals a raid better than a priest with any sec class.

The balancing of RoM is not bad and especially in PVP there are many more classes useful, but before main healer classes are balanced to dd, other main healers (priests) should rather be balanced to healers :D

I get your point, but even mages aren't good dungeon dps. mage / warrior is ok, but far from top dd.

Priests or knights cannot be played meaningfully as DD either. Nowadays, priests are rarely seen as healers, because a druid without a secondary class heals a raid better than a priest with any sec class.

The balancing of RoM is not bad and especially in PVP there are many more classes useful, but before main healer classes are balanced to dd, other main healers (priests) should rather be balanced to healers :D

Priest are great buffer lol, druid lack of buff this is why Priests are not top healers. Also in Druid description it says Ranged dmg this means without any second class it should be a mage like class

Also i am speaking about multi role Druid, if you don't stat your items with wis you can't heal greatly

• priest are great buffer for what? only priest/scout and priest/rogue for mdd... that's it

druid/warden: mdmg buff - druid/warrior: better pdd buff than priest - druid/rogue atk speed group buff and crit debuff. thats also why druid>priest.

you don't necessarily need wis for healing... you need healing stats (non-stats) and weapon dmg for healing. up to 12k wis increases normal healings but not really much there either. anything above is only good for hot. so you can heal with your druid without an single wis stat.

• Druids are healers. Kinda silly to ask for damage increase for healer class.

Actually i don't ask increase for main druid skills but maybe they can buff elite skills for Druid/mage as most probobly non-playing class combo in the game. Also as i said if you stat your items with wisdom then you will be a healer but if you go with int stats your role changint to dps but the problem is elite skills :P they are not good and old, out of date :P Druids are not only healers lol, maybe while creating a class in the game try to read class descriptions and even at wiki it says ''healer and ranged magical dmg role'' (depends on your stat) maybe instead of saying Druids are healers, try to search detail of the class. What i want in here is modernize old elite skills and renew them cuz they are out of date (They didn't change useless elite skills for years)

• they are not good and old, out of date :P Druids are not only healers lol, maybe while creating a class in the game try to read class descriptions and even at wiki it says ''healer and ranged magical dmg role''

this description is a way older than the last few elite skills, so basically this description should be updatet.

by the way it only says that the druid is capable of ranged attacks ... it doesn't say that he is a top dd.

name me a priest combo or a knight combo that can keep up with a real dd at end content.

if you want an dd-druid, you should also be able to train a mage as a healer or a mage as a tank ... both of which make no sense or only for pvp (like the druid as dd)

• oh my bad... i vote to rename druids to "eco heal"^^

oh and because in other mmo's warrior is a tank class but not here we have to rename them too?

maybe you shouldn't play RoM if you don't like this class system :)

• lol i aggre with you other class combos also weak and useless, all ppl playing with baby hero warrior/mage and it really need nerf but RoM team doesn't care about it, also why k/m has dmg ??_ then remove dmg skills on it lol, this is what i meant they saying druids also dmg dealers but there is no damage in real, cuz elites sucks they just sleeping, after years players left because of crash report and now they fixed it after 8 years!!! lol and you guys just sleeping no one cares about a death game :( a shame! , non of you a druid player so can't understand what i meant, (I shared this because i am a druid player and if you don't like other class combos too then share your ideas.

• I kinda hate to be the person that says, "Well, if you like how other games are, why don't you go and play those games", but... why don't you?

I actually have D/M character.

D/M Elite Skills are mostly used on other players, cause yeah, D is a healer.

D does ranged magical damage, but then you have to have some damage, how would you quest otherwise, without damage? Heal enemies to death?

Wiki is written by players, AFAIK, not by RoM people, so players can call different combos however they want.

As for redoing skills, I am sure there are skills for other combos that players would love RoM to change/upgrade.

• lol i aggre with you other class combos also weak and useless, all ppl playing with baby hero warrior/mage and it really need nerf but RoM team doesn't care about it, also why k/m has dmg ??_ then remove dmg skills on it lol

warrior/mage is a good dps class for long time fights but cannot keep up with other classes (scout/rogue, scout/warden, rogue/mage, warrior/scout, warrior/warden, warden/warrior, warden/scout, warlock/champ, champ/rogue, champ/mage,..........) in short fights (3-25s). so why should this combo be nerfed? not every class has to be tank dd and healer.

as dd even any mage comb is currently completely useless, unless you play warrior / mage. otherwise only the mage / warlock is used as a supporter. the druid has 4 very good combos to choose from ... the mage only one. I just want to say that it makes no sense to give such a popular class as the druid more combs that playable in pve, while other classes are almost useless. I would also like to play mage / rogue or mage / scout for pve, but even a druid / rogue deals more dps

non of you a druid player so can't understand what i meant, (I shared this because i am a druid player and if you don't like other class combos too then share your ideas.

... i play druid since 10 years (lvl 58 cap) when the druid was only used for buffs (D/WD) because priests were better healers. 1 year later (lvl 67 cap) i was main healer of my guild and the only active druid healer on the server

so no... i can't understand i guess

Edited once, last by Ainz ().

• But now its 100 lvl cap and everything is different so yea, you can't understand ^^

user notified - Jinsoyun

• Olcay- you are being rude. If you don't stop, the GMs will close the thread. Please try to keep your comments useful. This is not a place to insult others' views. That is not constructive.

• But now its 100 lvl cap and everything is different so yea, you can't understand ^^

and i still play druid.

you sound like you've been playing rom for just a month... play a few different classes (and not just with druid / mage) and gain some experience.

the class system is far from perfect, but better than most of the other class-based-mmo's.

• Olcay- you are being rude. If you don't stop, the GMs will close the thread. Please try to keep your comments useful. This is not a place to insult others' views. That is not constructive.

What about others? They are also insult my view?= They are just the same type people who plays Warrior/mage, Scout/rogue, Knight/mage, Druid/warden they don't care about other class combos.

• HighPriest you sounds like a spoiled child that if cry enough will get which he desires.

I will strongly recommend you to go play other games!

And you sounds like Warrior/Mage player

I will strongly recommend you to go play other class combos!