Pricing on +30 jewels...

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • anyone see these new prices yet?? :huh:

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• i cannot believe yall, should be in an uproar about these.. but maybe the game is so dead and nobody cares anymore or the forums are so dead

nobody cares to visit the forums anymore...either or is super sad.

game gets more expensive every update despite all the feedback it is too expensive...

Sober 100K/70W/60P

The UD/AFK King.

• the universal gem stones actually make upgrading equipment a lot cheaper, especially in the +16 to +20 area, and due to reduced fail rates on +30 stones, the price should also be better on them as well

• The stones are generally an upgrade in most areas
    unknown.png

Main area you see it being more costly is 20-24 due to the increased cost vs similar success rate. Outside of that it should be considerably cheaper based on average RNG.

3rd & Fourth Column is what you want to look at. Success/Drop chance for the universal stones.

• One of the many problems of the +30 stones (agree, price is the biggest), is the range. With +12 stones your range is +7 to +12, with +16 is +13 to +16, with +20 stones is +17 to +20. But with +30 stones you could have the bad luck to drop from +29 to +20, is crazy.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• i think your all high lol

50+ jewels and im still at +20. RIP.

and many others with same horror story, the success rate says its better on paper,, but is it really? lol.

Not even guaranteed +21 anymore lol.

Sober 100K/70W/60P

The UD/AFK King.

• Well, I tried to plus my dagger that was +28. After 15k dias (and going down all the way to +21) is now +27. Oh, and in the middle I also used around 50 +30 weapon jewels that i had from before to plus it again to +24. Idk if they changed the success rate with the last patch or i just had an incredible bad luck, but the combination of a sh**** succes rate and the extense range made me rethink the money I waste in this game, so now on only buy dias with gold and better save the money for vacation or idk maybe light a smoke, it would be a better use, literally. I could just burn it and still would be getting better results.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• I stopped investing in the game when they did a few years ago. +24 is fine with me and I didn't pay for a single one of my jewels.
    Honestly since they did that pulsing event I don't trust the rates ever anymore, they can just change them one maintenance and not say anything...

though recently seems like one of the coders is starting to give a dam again, fingers crossed. I'd love to make a bunch of the content I backlogged but got completely demotivated by the game being basically abandoned by it's developers. Was probably all the WoW refugees that got their attention.