Gold + friendlist cap

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • With the merge upcoming it would be really nice to have an increased moneypouch (2,147,483,647?) and with lots of new people it would also be nice to have a larger friendlist (mine is already full currently xd).

Not sure how hard that would be to implement, but if its not all that difficult it be really useful QOL for most people id think.

• With the merge upcoming it would be really nice to have an increased moneypouch (2,147,483,647?) ...

2,147,483,647 is "231-1" and I'd guess the remaining bit in the 32-bit number would be for error checking or whatever.

Therefore, the limit as it stands is a technological limitation.

Until such time as the RoM game client is 64-bit, I don't think this upper limit will be increased.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• 2,147,483,647 is "231-1" and I'd guess the remaining bit in the 32-bit number would be for error checking or whatever.

Therefore, the limit as it stands is a technological limitation.

Until such time as the RoM game client is 64-bit, I don't think this upper limit will be increased.

I think that last bit usually determines if the number is positive or negative. In a lot of games you can sometimes exceed the value and it rolls over... Final Fantasy 7, Skyrim, etc.