Time Played

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • So I just read in the server merge FAQ and I believe was the case with previous merges that "the character who has spent the most time playing" would retain name upon merge if levels were the same. Honestly idc about the names, what got my attention was that this time played stat is actually available.

Lots of games have a /played command but I've never seen it here. I'm scared but I want to know.
    Anyone know anyway of pulling that up or is it server side only here?

• As I recall, previous server merges allowed the oldest player (i.e. the player that created the character the earliest) to retain their names, not the player with the highest playtime.

I cannot help wondering why it is so different this time?

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• As I recall, previous server merges allowed the oldest player (i.e. the player that created the character the earliest) to retain their names, not the player with the highest playtime.

I cannot help wondering why it is so different this time?

ah shoot this is probably what they meant by 'play time' was just creation date. They probably don't have those numbers :(

probably for the best anyways it might make some of us have a heart attack.