Missing quest markers due to patch 7.4.0.2940 (15.07.2021)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi!

Today's "Performance improvements" patch delete all quest from the map!

Yesterday, they were, but today - the map is clean....

My friend have the same problem too - no quest at all

Server - Vidar

Please, make the patch to fix your patch ?(

• I merged your thread with another one with the same issue.

Please follow the instructions in post # 2. If that doesn't help, please remove all addons from your client to check of the issue is still present.

Edit: Reverse merge due to different causes.

• Please follow the instructions in post # 2. If that doesn't help, please remove all addons from your client to check of the issue is still present.

That doesn't help at all(

Neither restarting, nor removing all addons - the problem still there....

Maybe you will start to fix the bug??

My friends have the same problem - restart/remove addons won't help.

And due to the fact that my computer settings doesn't change, and the problem appeared after your patch - maybe the problem in your patch, not in everyone else computers?

This might sound strange and unrelated to Rom, but please restart your computer using the "Restart" option (NOT shut down).

You are absulitely right - this "solutions" ARE strange and unrelated to Rom...

?( ?(

• Korin

Added the Label Quest
  • Hello I just came back to the game today. 3 days old Windows 10 system, clean client install through Gameforge Launcher, no addon, yet quests markers are missing.

I remember the old disappearing quest markers bug used to go away when updating graphics drivers but I just updated to latest drivers (471.11 as of writing this, by the way I have a GTX 1660 Ti) a few hours ago and it does not fix the Missing Quest Markers issue.