[Game] RoM Challenge

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello all,

Many of us still love this game but have reached level 100 by now and are waiting for new content. Maybe a little challenge could be fun. This will be a try-out to see if its enjoyable, so please let me know if you like it.

The idea is simple. I will post an ingame challenge every few days and everyone who completes the challenge with a screenshot in this topic, gets a point on the leaderboard. Maybe there will be a small prize for the top 3 at the end of the challenge but lets see about that later.

Rules:

- You have to create a new character for this challenge

- You can complete all challenges with the same newly created character

- You have to meet the requirements stated in the challenge (required class, maximum level, maximum buffed HP)

- You can play this challenge on the server of your own choice

- There is no deadline for each challenge, so you are more than welcome to participate later and complete multiple challenges at once

- These challenges are intended for soloplay, you are only allowed to party with players that also meet the requirements of the challenges (party members are allowed to have other classes though)

Challenge #1:

Required class: Warrrior

Maximum level: 9

Maximum buffed HP: 441

Target: Redeye Night Bear

• Thanks for your feedback guys. I hope to cover most possible problems with the maximum level and maximum buffed HP but you are both right that there are still ways to make this challenge very easy. But thats people's own responsibility in my opinion because those factors are hard to check for me in a screenshot. I trust everyone to participate in the way intended and thus creating a real challenge for themselves. I will of course monitor the situation and add extra rules if necessary.

I also received some ingame feedback about the difficulty of staying below level 10 during the first challenge. I can understand that this is quite difficult during this first challenge and it is not the idea to start over during this game in the future. Therefore, the level requirement will be easier to meet during future challenges.

Everyone is more than welcome to participate of course. But if you don't think it will any fun to your game experience, please just continue like you did :)