Scout gear set bonuses

• I think we're soo far past the ch. 3: scouts of magic issue that scout gear set bonuses need to drop the +10% offhand bonus for 4 pieces.

Please have RW update the sets to be something more like +8% ranged damage or +10% focus regen.

The +10% offhand damage bonus does nothing for scouts.

• Well, if you put anything useful there, scouts get buffed.

And the one thing scouts don't need right now is a buff.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• yeah rogue/mage do preatty nice damage to, but still scouts are to OP in burn instance,dont think they need more damage,still a lot of clases need improve so can be playeble also 8o

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

MERGE SERVERS...Ibergard in EU<3

Retired from Game,game become p2w

• My point is that a set bonus of +10% offhand dmg does nothing. It's like a slap in the face for scouts. RW may as well just remove it and do something else with that bonus spot.

• and do something else with that bonus spot.

I think that is a great idea. What about -10% ranged damage?

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• My point is that a set bonus of +10% offhand dmg does nothing. It's like a slap in the face for scouts. RW may as well just remove it and do something else with that bonus spot.

This set does nothing for the rogue as well.. so dont cry little boy

• Before Sun Temple was released most instances had 2 leather sets - a "rogue" set (final set bonus was +offhand damage) and a "scout set" (pcrit as the final set bonus). In sun temple and IBP the sets were merged into one so both bonuses are on the final set bonus. I don't see what you are complaining about really, be grateful for still having the crit while bosses only have the chance to drop 1 set of leather, not 2 ... + neither r/m nor scout really require a buff at this point.

• Point is why scout sets which give the new scout item set skills have this pointless "10% offhand damage". Still waiting when this bug will be fixed and scout sets will have pcrit bonus. Scouts need to collect two different sets for lvl 75 / 80 / etc, if they wish both item set skill and correct set bonus and this is unfair compared to ohter classes.

6763 quests completed, 1829 monster cards

• My point is that a set bonus of +10% offhand dmg does nothing. It's like a slap in the face for scouts. RW may as well just remove it and do something else with that bonus spot

5% crit dmg!

Bonus sold :)

p.s. i don't play scout last 5 years and won't start play it anyway! Just make something nice for leather combos <3

• Whilst the set bonus is currently useless, scouts also don't need a greater buff. Also worth noting that the new sets have less items with patt ghost stat on them. But since it's one less set to drop in an ini, and as such, increases the rate of hd on the items you want, seems like a fair trade when scouts are still destroying the scrut.

• Novar

Closed the thread.